Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
My Easter Bunny Letter is sure to delight young and old alike! How fun will it be to write a letter From the Desk of The Easter Bunny and then watch as the little ones read it at your Easter Celebration!
This letter from the Easter Bunny template is an editable PDF and I have included suggestions of things to write in case you want an idea or two! Here at Skip to My Lou, I love to create and use my imagination to help you and your family make memories! Here are some more ideas you might like! Letter From Santa, Letter from Tooth Fairy, Hello and Goodbye Letters from Elf on the Shelf.
How to Use Easter Bunny Letter Template
- This is an editable PDF. Download, open the PDF, and start writing your letter.
- Print your letter in color on white copy paper.
- Place your letter in an envelope and address the envelope.
- Send your child out to “fetch the mail” and have the letter on top of the stack or put the envelope in their empty Easter Basket!
Supplies Needed for Printable Letter
- Color Printer
- Copy paper
- Pen to sign letter and address envelope
Easter Bunny Letter Ideas
Here are some fun things the Easter Bunny might say……
Sample #1 Egg Hunting Letter
Dear ________ (insert name),
It has come to my attention that you will be hunting for eggs today. I have some reminders to help you have a great Easter Egg Hunt!
- Watch where you are stepping! Please don’t step on any flowers or plants in the flower garden OR step in any mess the dog might have left in the yard!
- Please use your manners! I’ve heard that there will be other egg hunters today and I left plenty of eggs for everyone, so pushing and fighting will not be allowed.
- Share with others! At the end of the hunt, if your basket is overflowing, please share with those who did not find as many eggs as you did. (This will make me so happy!)
- “I don’t care for that” is a polite way of saying you don’t like what is in one of your Easter Eggs. For instance, if you don’t like chocolate, you could offer it to someone who likes chocolate!
- “No thank you” is a nice thing to say to a food that you do not like or want to eat. For instance, if someone offered me an anchovy filled egg, I would say, “No thank you!”
- Have Fun and say Thank You to the grownups who let you hunt at their house (field, pasture, yard, etc.)
Happy Hoppy Easter,
The Easter Bunny
Sample #2 Easter Bunny Encouraging Rhyme Letter
Dear _____, It's Easter and I've left you many yummy things to eat! I'm told you're good at hide and seek, So high and low you'll have to look to find your surprises and treats! Kind and hardworking you have been. Enjoy this day with your family and friends. Keep up the good work in all you do! I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU! Happy Hoppy Easter, The Easter Bunny
More Easter Activities for you
I hope you have enjoyed my free printable letter from the Easter Bunny! My goal is to provide you and your family with lots of fun Easter ideas to help your Easter Sunday be the best ever!
- Easter Eggs– Shaving Cream Easter Eggs-Fun and Easy!
- Free Easter Bunny Treat Bag Pattern-Felt Bunny Treat Bag-Free Easter Pattern
- Printable Easter Coloring Pages– The Cutest Free Easter Coloring Pages
- 50+ Best Easter Jokes – Laughter is the best medicine!
- Easter Dinner– Easter Dinner Ideas for the Best Meal Ever!
- Free Printable Happy Easter Cards
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
katerina @ diethood.com says
That is genius! Thank you for sharing it! My kids are gonna love it!
Thank you for this! This is such a sweet idea and my daughter is going to LOVE it!
This is absolutely adorable!! I used it for my kiddos this year and they loved it too. Thank you!