Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
A money origami shirt is a great way to give a little cash in shirt form. Who wouldn’t love to get some cash? Money origami makes the cash a cute and clever gift!
You might also like these creative ways to give money.
Gifts for dad (or men) can be hard. It doesn’t have to be with this creative dollar bill shirt. This money gift will surprise your man and make him smile on Father’s Day (or any occasion). Write a little note letting him know what the cash should be used for.
How to Fold a Dollar Bill Into a Shirt
This money origami shirt instructions start of course with plain ole money. Simple. Boring. Now let’s turn this into a creative money gift!
2. Fold the white tips of the bill under.
3. Fold the corners to the center as shown.
4. Divide the bill into thirds. It should tuck under the collar.
5. Before tucking under the collar, at the third fold line bring out the edge and make a squash fold on each side.
6. Tuck the end under the collar and you have a money origami shirt!
To make this an extra special Father’s Day gift make a homemade card and insert a money origami shirt.
For full detailed instructions on how to make this folded money origami shirt, see tutorial here.
Now that you know how to make an origami shirt you can make it out of plain paper and make a darling origami card.
More Simple Money Origami
Here are a few more easy ways to fold money for gifts!
- How to make a money tree with origami flowers
- Make an origami bow tie for the Father’s Day Card
- Printable Graduation Card with dollar bill diploma
- DIY Origami Gift Card Holder
- Make this origami heart out of money too!
- Origami Shirt for Father’s Day
Thanks to the ladies from HowDoesShe.com for this money origami tutorial! Visit them for other great gift ideas, recipes, fashion and organization tips, and more!