This creative money giving gift will surprise your man and make him smile on Father’s Day (or any occasion). Write a little note letting him know what the cash should be used for. Easy. Creative. Fun. You might also like these creative ways to give money or an origami money tree. This origami gift card holder would also make a great presentation for a gift card.
Money Origami Shirt Instructions
Here it starts with plain ole money. Simple. Boring. Now let’s turn this into a creative money gift!
2. Fold the white tips of the bill under.
3. Fold the corners to the center as shown.
To make this an extra special Father’s Day gift make a homemade card and insert a money origami shirt.
For full detailed instructions on how to make this folded money origami shirt, see tutorial here.
More Money Origami
Here are a few more fun ways to gift money with origami!
- How to make a money tree with origami flowers
- Make an origami bow tie for the Father’s Day Card
- Printable Graduation Card with dollar bill diploma
- DIY Origami Gift Card Holder
and here are a few more creative ways to gift money.
Thanks to the ladies from HowDoesShe.com for this money origami tutorial! Visit them for other great gift ideas, recipes, fashion and organization tips and more!