These printable free Father’s Day Coloring Pages are for the best dad! So fun to see how a child fills it out! Our free coloring pages make the Best Father’s Day Card ever!
Coloring is all the rage – don’t miss all our other fun coloring pages. We will try to add a new one every few weeks!
Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
When our daughter Bella made a Mother’s Day Coloring Page for me, I loved that she said that I always say, “I love you no ‘madder’ what.” How sweet that she hears her Dad always saying I love you. And she is right, he does love to watch the news!
The fill-in-the-blank fathers day coloring sheets are so fun because they give you a window into how your kids think of you. Give dad this certificate and let him know he’s your superhero dad!
Just download, print, and color and you have a free printable Father’s Day keepsake! Yay! Older children and even teens love filling this one out!
Best Dad Ever Coloring Page
How about an award for your cool papa? This coloring sheet is great for younger kids because it’s simple and so easy to color. Our free coloring pages make great school, preschool, or Sunday School activities for kids to take home to dad (or grandpa!) to show their gratitude and affection for a great dad.
One Great Dad Printable Coloring Sheet
This one is perfect if you want to give dear ol’ Dad some cash! A money bow tie really dresses this printable coloring page up! This face template is blank and it is so cute to see how your kids draw dad.
Happy Father’s Day! I hope you like these cute Fathers Day Coloring Pages!
Supplies for Fathers Day Coloring Pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
For more coloring pages for kids check out these Grandparent coloring pages. We love these detailed coloring pages at our house!
Father’s Day Gifts Ideas
After the kids have done some super coloring on their Dad coloring page include one of fathers day gifts these gifts to make his day extra special. Here are some last-minute Father’s Day Gift ideas that can be put together easily!
- Give your dad a gift that will last all year with a printable coupon book for Dad. There are coupons to treat him with everything from extra help around the house to dinner out! Here is a colored version you might like, too: a printable Father’s Day Coupon Book.
- If your Dad is incredi-ball he will love a jar filled with his favorite treats and this INCREDI-ball Dad Label on the front.
- Let Dad know he is the best Dad bar none with this free printable candy bar wrapper for Mr. Gooddad. He’s sure to do a double-take and laugh at this one.
- While the Father’s Day coloring sheets make perfect cards for dad, if you are looking for a funny Father’s Day card these free printable Father’s Day cards are perfect! Funny printable Father’s Day Cards
- If your special dad is a fan of beer, these cute little tags will give him a chuckle along with his favorite beverage.Printable Bottle Tags for Dad