Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
If you’re looking for a sweet Father’s Day treat for a great dad. I have you covered! Tell dad he is Mr. Good Dad with this free printable candy bar wrapper paper. A perfect gift for the best dad bar none!
This custom candy wrapper is the perfect gift for dads who have everything! Gather up your dad’s favorite candy bar. There are two sizes of free candy bar wrappers for Father’s Day, one for the regular-sized bar and one for the larger-sized bar.
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers for Father’s Day
It is easy to make a Father’s Day candy card! Here is what you need:
- printer with color ink
- clear tape
- glue stick (optional for fastening wrapper, the tape will also work)
- copy paper
- candy bars (be sure to notice the size by checking the ounces) Mr. Goodbars work great but so do Hershey bars
- Printable Wrapper for Dad 4.25 ounce bar (kingsized candy bar – check ounces)
- Printable Wrapper for Dad 1.55 ounce bar (regular or full-size candy bar wrapper template)
How to Make your own candy bar wrapper for Dad!
Dad will love this Father’s Day DIY candy bar wrapper! This great candy gift idea also makes sweet party favors if you are having a bunch of dads over to celebrate.
- Download the free printable candy bar wrapper template in the size you need. Next, print the wrapper on white copy paper, and cut it out.
- Then tape in the ends of the chocolate bar wrapper so they don’t stick out if the candy bar is in a package and not a paper wrapper.
- Wrap the printable wrapper around the candy bar.
- Fasten the wrapper with tape or glue and you have a Father’s Day candy bar.
These candy bar wrapper printables are super nutritious! 100% loving, 100% fun, and 100% smart! The ingredients are passion, patience, compassion, understanding, creativity, knowledge, fun, flexible, and insightful!
This Father’s Day candy idea is also sure to be the cure to your dad’s sweet tooth. It really does have a bit of everything he needs.
If you thought this printable Father’s Day candy bar wrapper gift would be a hit there’s more to come. Here are more gifts for Father’s Day to celebrate a great day and a great father!
DIY Gifts for Dad
You might want to treat dad with one of these fun DIY Father’s Day Gifts! You will find the easiest ways to make dad feel loved! All of these gifts can be made in minutes and are perfect ideas for kids to give. Many start with a simple free Father’s Day printable with only a few steps to assemble.
Is your dad incredible? Incredi-ball dad gift idea! A mason jar makes this gift EASY! Fill it with his favorite candy and it is sure to be a hit.
This coloring page makes a wonderful keepsake. I love that Bella said he always says I love you.
Here are some funny Father’s Day messages that will make dad laugh. Just print and give! How fun are these cards.
Dad is sure to feel care and your love with these helpful coupons. The best part about this gift is it last all year long!
Father’s Day Beer (or bottle) Tags These funny tags are sure to make him smile! Just pick out dad’s favorite beverage to make this idea a true winner.
Give dad some cash with this money origami shirt! Just a few simple folds and you can give dad a shirt!
How do you celebrate? I would love to hear what you do to make the day special! Breakfast in bed is one of our family traditions. What are yours?
I hope you have a Happy Father’s Day!
Let’s Keep In Touch
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.