Printable Candy Bar Wrapper for Father’s Day
If you’re looking for a sweet Father’s Day treat for a great dad. I have you covered! Tell dad he is Mr. Good Dad with this printable candy bar wrapper. A perfect gift for the best dad bar none!
Make your own candy bar wrapper for Dad!
This is the perfect gift for dads who have everything! Gather up your dad’s favorite candy bar. Download the printable candy bar cover and print in color on heavyweight copy paper. There are two sizes one for the regular sized bar and one for the larger sized bar.
Printable Custom Candy Bar Wrappers for Father’s Day
Here is what you need:
- printer with color ink
- clear tape
- glue stick (optional for fastening wrapper, the tape will also work)
- copy paper
- candy bars (be sure to notice the size by checking the ounces)
- Printable Candy Bar Wrapper for Dad 4.25 ounce bar (kingsized candy bar – check ounces)
- Printable Candy Bar Wrapper for Dad 1.55 ounce bar (regular or full size candy bar wrapper template)
Free Candy Bar Wrapper Template for Dad
Dad will love this gift. They also make great party favors if you are having a bunch of dads over to celebrate.
- Tape in the ends of the wrapper so they don’t stick out if the candy bar is in a package and not a paper wrapper
- Download and print the template in color on regular copy paper
- Cut out the candy bar template
- Wrap the printable wrapper around the candy bar and
- Fasten the wrapper with tape or glue and you have a Father’s Day candy bar.
This candy bar is now super nutritious! 100% loving, 100% fun and 100% smart! The ingredients are passion, patience, compassion, understanding, creativity, knowledge, fun, flexible and insightful!
Here are more gifts for Father’s Day to celebrate a great day and a great father!
DIY Gifts for Dad
You might want to treat dad with one of these fun DIY Father’s Day Gifts! You will find the easiest ways to make dad feel loved! All of these gifts can be made in minutes and are perfect ideas for kids to give. Many are a simple printable with only a few steps to assemble.
Is your dad incredible? Incredi-ball dad gift idea! A mason jar makes this gift EASY! Fill it with his favorite candy and it is sure to be a hit.
This coloring page will make a wonderful keepsake. I love that Bella said he always says I love you.
Here are some funny Father’s Day messages that will make dad laugh. Just print and give! How fun are these cards.
Dad is sure to feel care and your love with these helpful coupons. The best part about this gift is it last all year long!
Father’s Day Beer (or bottle) Tags These funny tags are sure to make him smile! Just pick out dad’s favorite beverage to make this idea a true winner.
Give dad some cash with this money origami shirt! Just a few simple folds and you can give dad a shirt!
How do you celebrate? I would love to hear what you do to make the day special! Breakfast in bed is one of our family traditions. What are yours?
I hope you have a Happy Father’s Day!