This is a super last-minute incredi-ball Father’s Day Gift Idea. If your dad is incredible and loves candy-like ours does this gift is sure to be a hit! Free printable labels make this gift a breeze!
Incredible Father’s Day Gift Idea
Dad Candy Jar gift Supplies
Here are the supplies you will need to make your own DIY Father’s Day candy jar gift. (This section contains affiliate links.)
- free printable Father’s Day Gift Tag and Labels
- wide mouth Ball canning jar
- paper (a solid sheet sticker paper works great for labels)
- kraft-colored cardstock (You can choose a different color I just really love how this prints on kraft-colored cardstock.)
- scissors or paper cutter (Sometimes I find it easier to use a craft paper cutter to make sure my cut lines are straight when cutting squares and rectangles. These tags and labels are designed to be cut out as rectangles.)
- hole punch, and
- your dad’s favorite treats (Our Dad loves m&m’s and Reese’s peanut butter cups and they look great in the Mason jar!)
How to Use the Incredi-ball Father’s Day Gift tags and labels
It is as easy as download, print, and cut to make a great Father’s Day treat! So if you are ready to make this mason jar gift idea for Father’s Day here’s how you do it
Download the free Incredi-ball Dad tags and labels. I printed the printable on kraft-colored cardstock to make a tag. To make the printable into a label I printed it on label paper from the copy store.
Cut out the tags and punch a hole in the upper left corner of the tag. Then attach them to a canning jar with twine or ribbon.
If you choose to print the printable on a solid sheet of label paper, cut around the design to make the label. Then remove the paper backing and stick it to the side of the canning jar.
Download —–> Incredi-ball Dad Gift Printable
Before you seal up your jar, remember to fill it with all your dad’s favorite candies. Once you’re done filling, labeling, and making the jar all pretty, your gift is done. Taking this simple but great Father’s Day mason jar idea to the gift zone!
If you are looking for more ways to love up your dad and show him how special you think he is you might like one of these Father’s Day gift ideas. There are some great homemade gifts for Dad you don’t want to miss.
more Father’s Day Gift Ideas
You will find four designs of these Father’s Day tags for your dad’s favorite beer or beverage:
- We can’t keep it bottled up! We have to say thanks for being an awesome dad
- I might be the reason you drink so have one on me
- Cheers to the world’s greatest dad,
- A pop top for a top pop
Here is a Father’s Day gift that dad is sure to flip over! (pun intended) This personalized spatula makes a perfect gift Dads will love! It is a unique gift that will make him feel special every time he uses it.
I hope these Father’s Day Gift labels help you create the perfect gift for an Incredi-ball Dad!