Halloween Candy Bar covers are the perfect way to give the coolest individual treats in style with the printable customized chocolate bar wrappers. Free printables make it easy!
Woman’s Day Mag Shout Out
I am beyond excited to be one of Woman’s Day 75 Spooktacular Halloween ideas! They chose my Halloween wrappers and I have updated them and added a few more styles.
Free Printable Custom Candy Bar Wrappers
These custom candy wrappers are for the full regular-sized candy bars, like a Hershey chocolate bar. Get ready to make some spooktacular treats.. Everyone loves personalized candy.
How to Make a Halloween Candy Wrapper
- Print the template on the colored cardstock of your choice.
- Cut out the candy bar wrapper template.
- Tape the ends of the candy bar wrappers to the underside, if needed.
- Place the Hershey candy bar onto the cutout. Fasten the candy bar with a bit of tape, glue dot, or rubber cement to keep it in place.
- Glue on googly eyes
- Fold the paper up around the candy bar, and fasten with a glue dot or double-stick tape so the cover is easy for kids to RIP off.
To make the bat, trace this bat template onto black construction paper or card stock and cut it out. Here is a version that can be printed in color that includes a happy Halloween tag.
For the Dracula print in black and white on purple or green card stock and cut out.
For ghosts, print in black and white on white card stock and cut out.
BUDGET TIP: If you want to save money, copy paper can always be used in place of white card stock. The covers are so economical because they only need black and white copies..
You might like mini bats that are perfect for classroom treats and are a cinch to cut out on a cutting machine. Here are all the cutting files you need to use with the Cricut or Silhouette machines.
Free Cutting Files
Here are a variety of file types depending on what you need.
I also have a download for a little greeting that fits inside! Just print on orange paper and stick it inside.
More Candy Wrappers
Personalized candy bars make fun favors for Valentine’s day, baby showers, bridal showers, and a birthday party. Here is a large selection for different occasions.