Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
This Tootsie Pop Dracula is another fun way to dress up a sucker and make it the perfect Halloween treat.
If you need an easy craft I have you covered! Kids love turning suckers into fun characters. I think we have all made a ghost before. This no-mess activity is always a hit. Perfect for classroom parties. If you are doing this with a group allow time for the glue to try before taking them home.
Lollipop Dracula Supplies
- Glue stick and white glue
- Tootsie pop
- googly eyes
- free lollipop cape template below
- Sharpie marker
Tootsie Pop Dracula Instructions
Glue on the googly eyes and give the Tootsie pop some hair and a mouth.
Download the cape template. Cut it out of black construction paper.
With the glue stick, glue the little flaps around the sucker stick.
Really there are so many fun things to do with Tootsie pops (or Blow Pops). Really any lollipop or sucker would work for many of these ideas.
Tootsie Pop Craft Ideas
- Baking Cup and Tootsie Pop Flowers – such a simple way to use up leftover baking cups
- Puppies – darling!
- Flowers – who doesn’t love flowers
Halloween Ideas For Fun
- Don’t miss these great 25 Halloween Crafts!
- For a last minute activity try these Halloween Story telling activity it is fun Halloween story that creates a craft, and perfect for the classroom!
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.