Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Craft up a darling flower with baking cups. You only need baking cups and a Tootsie Pop (or another round sucker) to make the flowers. The leaves are a simple trick I will show you how to make!
Baking cup flowers make wonderful Valentines. Isn’t it amazing that simple muffin cups can be turned into beautiful flowers? They are a perfect way to give your Valentine a sweet treat!
Baking Cup Flower Supplies
- green masking tape (typically this is painters tape)
- regular hole punch
- paper baking cups or some say muffin cups ( six for each flower)
- wire (easily bendable floral wire)
- Tootsie Pops or Blow Pop Suckers for larger flowers Dum Dum suckers for mini flowers
How to Make Baking Cup Flowers
How to make Paper Muffin Cup Flowers
Fold four paper baking cups into half and lay two out flat.
Punch a hole 1/4 inch from the edge on the four folded papers.
Fold the other two papers in half and punch off the edge to make a hole in the center of the baking cup (like paper on the left side), open back up.
Place four folded papers onto sucker stick, overlapping 1/4 of the baking cup each time a paper is added. Then place two open papers.
How to make masking tape leaves
You are going to be shocked at how realistic these leave look and you only use masking tape and wire.
- Lay out two pieces of green masking tape about 7 inches long, sticky side facing up. Place a piece of wire in the center of one piece.
- Put sticky sides together with wire sandwiched in the middle.
- Cut a leaf shape at each end with 1 inch trimmed in the middle.
- Twist leaves underneath paper baking cups.
So cute! What a fun little project that even kids can do!
Mini Paper Muffin Cup Flowers
Fold the four center papers in 1/4 to make a pie shape for a different look.
Arrange papers on sucker stick for another beautiful flower.
Mini muffin cup papers can be folded either way
for mini flowers.
It is easy to write to and from on the masking tape leaves. In no time at all, you can have a whole bouquet of flowers.
Love flowers? Try this sweet printable paper flower Valentine! Just print!
If you don’t want to add a sucker these baking cup flowers don’t need one!
Fabric flowers are easy to make and are beautiful to embellish just about anything!
Fabric Flowers Choose from over 10 flowers to make!
This crochet rose is a beginner project that anyone can do!