I am excited to share my love for Thieves Cleaner and give you some free Thieves Household Cleaner printable labels. This is how I clean my home and am so happy to have found a natural cleaner that’s non-toxic, yet super effective.
For years we have been using Young Living essential oils daily. We diffuse them in our home and use them for everything from headaches to colds. Read more about how we use essential oils for school anxiety and how I add a couple of drops to water to make delicious detox water. I have super silky skin because of this sugar scrub. The uses are countless and we are all feeling better than ever.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
What is “thieves” essential oil used for and who makes it?
Thieves Essential Oil is an essential oil blend of pure therapeutic grade essential oils from Young Living. It is a blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary. Thieves essential oil contains several oils that have antibacterial properties which make Thieves the perfect oil for cleaning.
What is Thieves Cleaner?
Thieves cleaner is a natural cleaner that’s non-toxic, yet super effective. It’s made with 100% plant- and mineral-based ingredients. You get a deep clean without dangerous, synthetic ingredients or harsh chemicals. Thieves household cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Believe me, chores actually feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of the Thieves Household Cleaner.
This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets.
Thieves cleaner is made with 100% plant- and mineral-based ingredients:
- Vegetable-based surfactants that are compliant with Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards
- Biodegradable cutting agents from renewable sources
- Therapeutic-grade Thieves and essential oils for natural cleaning. Clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils make it smell so good and work great!
How to Use Thieves Cleaner
This cleaning product is the BEST for home cleaning. I use it every day. Use Thieves Household cleaner for cleaning, deodorizing, degreasing, dishwasher detergent, floors, laundry, mildew, oven, sanitizing and windows.
Suggested Ratios According to Usage
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
- Dishwasher: Add 1 capful to the bottom of the dishwasher.
- Floors: Add 1 capful to 6 to 6 ½ cups water
- Toilets: Make a great scrub by making a paste with baking soda
I use a ratio of 30:1 (30 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner) and place in a spray bottle and use for everything. Use this ratio and a microfiber cloth for amazing windows. It makes the most wonderful all purpose spray.
Watch this video to get some more ideas for windows, carpets, and more!
Save Money with Thieves Household Cleaner!
Are you wondering how much Thieves cleaner costs? To make a 32-ounce bottle you need 2 capfuls of Thieves household cleaner. So it ends up costing less than a $1.00 per bottle. Compare that to $2.00 PLUS for commercial cleaners. The best part the Thieves cleaner is safe and WORKS! I buy the cleaner at wholesale prices. This works for our family because we use essential oils every day! You will always find a diffuser going at our home. What a huge mood lifter!
FREE Young Living Thieves Cleaner Printable Labels
I made some labels to put on my bottle with printable sticker paper and clear packing tape.
Download and print the labels on the sticker paper. Be sure to choose specialty paper and best quality. Before cutting out, cover the label with the clear packing tape. This will protect the ink.
Cut out the labels. This cleaner might lose it’s punch if left in the light, so choose an opaque bottle. I also make sure I keep it in a dark cabinet when I am not using. If I were to add a citrus essential oil to this cleaner I would choose a glass bottle in case the citrus could leach chemicals from the plastic.
More Natural Cleaning with Essential Oils
I have teamed up with eight bloggers to share some of our favorite natural cleaners. with essential oils. I have always been interested in natural cleaners. I have shared stainless steel cleaner, shower cleaner and drain cleaner. So it is fun to explore cleaning with essential oils!
From Dryer Sheets to Disinfecting Spray these girls are sharing their favorite ways to use essential oils.
- Sports Equipment Spray
- Sweet Dream Spray from Princess Pinky Girl
- DIY All Purpose Cleaner from The Seasoned Momma
- Citrus Cleaning Spray from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- DIY Dryer Sheet from Made to be a Momma
- Glass Cleaner from PinkWhen
- How to Clean a Shower Head from The NY Melrose Family
- Citrus Kitchen Cleaner & Free Printables from Tatertos & Jello
- Disinfecting Spray from Kids Activities Blog
If you would like to give the essential oils a try I have a great deal to share with you. You can get 11 bottles of essential oils, a diffuser, a reference guide on how to use each oil and some other educational materials. It really is a great deal…over $300 value for $160.
Just click Young Living Oils to learn more.
I think you will love this Thieves Cleaner as much as my family!