Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
This room by room spring cleaning checklist will have your home sparkling after a long winter.
This simple spring cleaning checklist tackles those things that aren’t on typically on our weekly schedules for cleaning the home. This spring cleaning plan takes it slow and steady by completing one project a day. Get the family involved and assign tasks to make it even easier!
30 Day Spring Clean
Here is your plan to get your home cleaned top to bottom and ready for Spring.
- Dust ceiling fans and clean light fixtures
- Clean windowsills and window tracks
- Vacuum curtains and window blinds
- Wipe down baseboards and dust corners and ceilings for cobwebs
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Disinfect doorknobs, cabinet handles, and light switches
- Shake out and vacuum all area rugs and floor mats
- Replace air filters and lightbulbs as needed
- Clean air vents/registers
- Remove furniture cushions and vacuum crevasses
- Discard expired food in pantry, fridge, and freezer
- Clear out kitchen cabinets and wash the shelves and doors
- Clean the coffeemaker, and other small appliances
- Clean refrigerator and defrost the freezer / Clean fridge/freezer seals
- Clean behind and beneath the refrigerator
- Clean oven and scrub the stovetop
- Wash bedding, comforters, and pillows
- Rotate mattresses
- Vacuum floors under the bed
- Properly dispose of out of date medicine and toiletries
- get a new toothbrush
- Scrub shower tile grout and tile around the toilet
- Wash the shower curtain and mat / replace shower curtain liner
- Clean showerhead
- Clean behind the washer and dryer
- Thoroughly clean the lint traps in your dryer and washing machine
- Clean computer keyboards and mouse
- Wash garbage cans and recycling bins
- Clean windows
- Clean out car and get a car wash
- Clean patio surfaces and furniture
I like to keep it simple and not use too many chemicals to clean my home. Here are a few of my cleaning tips and products I use! So grab a microfiber cloth and download the spring cleaning checklist printable and get started.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.