Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils
Essential oils have made a difference in my family these past several years. We use oils for anxiety and more!
Going Chemical Free
We have begun to realize how superficial and gross our home was, filled with chemical cleaners, synthetic products in our food, and in our body care. No more! Let’s clean out the junk!
Young Living Essential Oils
I have used them to eliminate a great amount of my family’s chemical use. With Essential Oils I have replaced home fragrances (candled no more), my household cleaners (I LOVE the Thieves household cleaner), and personal products (lotion, hand sanitizer, etc).
You will always see and smell our diffuser!
We love how we feel better with fewer chemicals in our home and I want to share our love of oils with you, with the hopes that you will fall in love with them too!
ESSENTIAL OIL STARTER KIT
READY TO GET STARTED?
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2271768 . Double check and make sure that number is in both fields.
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the educational package from me). The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $160, or you can get a kit for $170 plus with a different essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. ER is also mentioned below in relation to earning additional bonus oil on this purchase. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
7. Go through the checkout process.
BONUS Step 8 (COMPLETELY Optional!)
Essential rewards is the autoship program with Young Living. When you purchase through ER you can get discounts in shipping and know your most used oils will arrive to your doorstep on a schedule. You also get a percentage back on your purchases depending how long you have been enrolled in the program. I now get 20% back on my oil purchases.
(This step is completely optional!)
I LOVE all these creative everyday uses for essential oils. You don’t have to be “crunchy” to do some really cool things with them! Here are just a few essential oil ideas to get you started:
- Aromatherapy Playdough
- Thieves All Purpose Cleaner (oh I love this stuff)
- Coconut Oil Body Butter
- Sugar Scrub
- How to use an inhaler
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to sign up Wholesale?
- Yes, to get our freebies pack you need to sign up wholesale. This will save you a TON (24% from the cost of the products retail and allows you to save on shipping and qualifies you to be part of the Rewards program. Lots of benefits!
- Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
- Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. This is a lot like a membership at Sam’s Club or Cosco. When you become a wholesale member, you get a discount on future orders, a special link to share with friends and get credit for their purchases.
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To qualify for the wholesale discounts, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can save even more by earning product credit each month on all of your purchases. It is a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
- How will I know which oils to use for what?
- One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group, which is specifically for questions about essential oils! The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it, and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
- Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
- I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company, in all my research of essential oil companies, that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me. Young Living is the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.Young Living is also the only company that is directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing, etc.I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
- Young Living has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.