Wanna get in the Halloween spirit? Check out this spook-tacular printable Tic Tac Toe game! Great for parties or just hanging out with friends, this game is sure to put a smile on your face. So put on your best costume and let the games begin!
This printable Halloween Tic Tac Toe game is a quick and easy game for a classroom party. Download and print for free! Plan the perfect party with these other Halloween activities!
Printable Tic Tac Toe
I love having something like this printable tic tac toe on hand just in case we need a time filler during our party. It is super easy to print them off and have them ready to go. If they don’t get used leave them behind for the teacher to use later.
How to Make Halloween Tic Tac Toe Game
- Download the tic tac toe board printable.
- Print the game cards in black and white on colored paper.
- If you want to use them again and again print on cardstock and consider laminating.
- Use candy corn and pumpkins as game pieces.
If you need a candy-free option download the free printable tic tac boo game pieces and print on colored paper. Use a 2-inch circle punch to cut out the pieces. They make a cute pumpkin tic tac toe! These pieces can also be laminated to make them last longer
A quick and easy printable game!
Halloween Classroom Party Ideas
- These Halloween coloring pages are another thing to keep in your back pocket for extra last-minute fun.
- After you are done playing tic tac toe keep kids busy and entertained with these fun Halloween games and ideas. Click on through so you can see how we play Human Tic Tac Toe. This is always a favorite!
- If you are looking for more Halloween classroom party ideas you might like these 2 liter soda bottle labels.
- Juice boxes can even be turned into pumpkins. with these Printable Halloween Juice Box Covers
- These bat party favors are also a Halloween decoration for the classroom!
- Make fun Halloween favors with these Printable Witch Candy Holders.
- For clever food ideas try these spider cupcakes or witch finger cupcakes.
I hope that you enjoy the printable Halloween themed Tic-Tac-Toe game and classroom party ideas shared here. This is just a sample of ideas that can help make your Halloween more festive. I’m so happy you visited me! I love sharing easy ideas to brighten your day and help you be creative! Whenever you need a fun idea or creative activity please come visit me!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
These are so fun! What a cute game.
I am interning at a LTC senior facility and needed some ideas. TY:)