Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
If you are looking for a clever way to share a few Halloween Treats, check out these printable witch candy covers.
A few years ago I made some Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers. These printable ghosts, bat, and Dracula wrappers perfectly hold a Hershey candy bar (or other similar-sized candy bars). You can even turn your candy bar into a mummy. This year I have this cute witch candy cover that will hold a little treat.
Supplies to Make Free Halloween Printable Candy Covers
How to make Witch Halloween treats
- Download the Witch Printable Treat Wrapper. Print in black and white on colored cardstock.
2. Cut out the witch.
3. Fold in each side of the cape. Secure a bag of treats inside the cape with tape or staple.
4. Fold in the cape and secure with a glue stick, double stick tape, or a glue dot. The glue dot is the easiest.
When the recipient opens the witch’s cape they will get a little trick or treat!
More Halloween Fun!
- Give darling treats to neighbors and friends with these free printable Halloween gift tags printable.
- Witch coloring pages printable will scare up some fun!
- Learn to draw a witch with this easy step-by-step tutorial.
- Delight kids with these hanging bat Halloween treat bags the perfect party favor for a Halloween party.
- Have a fun Halloween party with these Halloween party games.
- Kids love these Halloween crafts.
- Wish neighbors and friends a Happy Halloween by BOO ing!