If you are looking for a clever way to share a few Halloween Treats, check out these printable witch candy covers.
A few years ago I made some Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers. These printable ghosts, bat, and Dracula wrappers perfectly hold a Hershey candy bar (or other similar-sized candy bars). You can even turn your candy bar into a mummy. This year I have this cute witch candy cover that will hold a little treat.
Supplies to Make Free Halloween Printable Candy Covers
How to make Witch Halloween treats
- Download the Witch Printable Treat Wrapper. Print in black and white on colored cardstock.
2. Cut out the witch.
3. Fold in each side of the cape. Secure a bag of treats inside the cape with tape or staple.
4. Fold in the cape and secure with a glue stick, double stick tape, or a glue dot. The glue dot is the easiest.
When the recipient opens the witch’s cape they will get a little trick or treat!
More Halloween Fun!
- Give darling treats to neighbors and friends with these free printable Halloween gift tags printable.
- Witch coloring pages printable will scare up some fun!
- Learn to draw a witch with this easy step-by-step tutorial.
- Delight kids with these hanging bat Halloween treat bags the perfect party favor for a Halloween party.
- Have a fun Halloween party with these Halloween party games.
- Kids love these Halloween crafts.
- Wish neighbors and friends a Happy Halloween by BOO ing!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
I LOVE these! They are SUPER cute! Perfect for Halloween!
These are so awesome!! I am sure kids would love to get these on Halloween, I know I would! haha
Absolutely adorable! I just sent to my friends, love these printables!