Looking for a festive way to dress up your soda for your Halloween party? Check out these free printable 2 liter bottle labels! Just print them out, stick them on your soda bottles, and you’re good to go! They’re perfect for a spooky themed party or if you just want to add a little bit of Halloween fun to your drinks. Happy Halloween!
This free printable is perfect to serve up soda at the classroom Halloween party! For a different style check out these Halloween soda bottle covers. For more Spooky treat ideas check out my Halloween Cookie Pops they are easy to make, and don’t require the oven! We love celebrating Halloween with these Halloween party games. All the ideas you need for the most fun party.
Here is What You Need:
- white copy paper
- color printer
- glue stick
- 2-liter Bottles of Soda
How to Use Free Printable Halloween Bottle Labels
No need to have ordinary 2-liter bottles at your Halloween party! These cute Halloween bottle labels will make your party extra festive. They are super easy to make (perfect for a last-minute party idea). It is the little details that make a party special.
- Print labels in color on regular copy paper.
- Remove the label from a bottle.
- Cut out the printable label.
- Fasten the label to a 2-liter soda bottle with a glue stick. If you want the labels to be more durable they can be covered with clear packing tape or clear contact paper.
TIP: If you want the labels to be more durable they can be covered with clear packing tape or clear contact paper.
Halloween Bottle Label Designs
Choose from four fun Halloween bottle label designs…. or print them all! Just click the button to download.
Halloween Party Ideas
- If you are hosting a Halloween party and need a cool party favor check out these hanging bats. The best part is they also serve as your Halloween party decorations! Just clip the fishing line and hand to guests as they leave. These hanging bats were perfect for my daughter’s Halloween classroom party.
- Want to make kids laugh with a Halloween theme? Kids also love these Halloween jokes!
- Need a mess-free activity? Check out these Halloween coloring pages.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
So happy they made your party Cate!
Thanks Alli and Hani!
Made my party a smashing success! Thanks!!
I love the witch’s brew printable! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, those are too cute! Perfect to bring to a Halloween party. Thanks!
Comments are closed.