Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Never Have I Ever Questions make an easy game to play that will let everyone get to know each other a little better and may even produce some fun stories! These questions are a great way to get you started.
Never have I ever questions are the best way to break the ice at a party, or just get to know someone better. You can never go wrong with these classic game-style questions because they always bring out some laughs and new inside information about people you thought you knew. It’s just so much fun to hear all the little secrets that your friends might be hiding. The best part is when you get to share your own!
So, whether it’s your friends who are over for a quick girl’s night in or you’re playing against strangers around the table here are 25 questions for anyone who wants to play. Add it to your game night lineup for good laughs.
Never Have I Ever Game Questions
- Never have I ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone.
- Never have I ever won cash in a lottery.
- Never have I ever dyed my hair for a halloween costume.
- Never have I ever cut my own hair.
- Never have I ever stayed up for 24 hours straight.
- Never have I ever gone skinny dipping.
- Never have I ever told campfire stories sitting in a circle.
- … cheated on a test.
- … broken a bone.
- … used a fake id to get into a bar.
- … kissed more than one person at a party.
- … sent an inappropriate text to the wrong person.
- … fallen in love with someone online.
- … stalked on ex on social media.
- … argued with a family member at a holiday dinner.
- … been in a physical fight as a grown adult.
- … dropped my phone in a toliet.
- … picture in the newspaper.
- … drank sour milk.
- … thrown up at a restaurant.
- … been in a car crash.
- … stood up a date.
- … called in sick to play hookie.
- … given a speech at a wedding.
- … quit a job without giving notice.
How to play never have i ever
There are a couple of ways to play this fun game. The easiest way is to have at least five people sit in a circle. Choose a person to start. You can choose the person who has the closest upcoming birthday or even play rock-paper-scissors to find the first player.
Each player will hold up ten fingers in front of them. The first person starts with a Never Have I Ever statement such as “Never have I ever vacationed on a beach.” Everyone that has been on a beach vacation has to put one of their fingers down.
Continue around the circle until everyone has had a chance to make a statement. The person with the most fingers remaining up is the winner.
never have i ever musical chairs
My favorite way to play the game is to combine it with musical chairs. Begin the game by sitting everyone in a circle in a chair except for one person. The chosen person to start the first statement will stand in the middle without a chair.
The person in the middle starts with a statement like, “Never have I ever been on a blind date.” Anyone who has been on a blind date must stand up and find a new chair. The center person also scrambles to find a seat. The person left without grabbing a seat is the next person in the middle.
There is no clearly defined winner in this game, so it is best to set a time limit to finish the game. It is definitely a fun ice-breaker game and gets everyone moving!
never have i ever drinking game
You can use them as drinking game questions for adults, but you must be careful not to drink too much too quickly, and of course, you should never be driving after you have been drinking.
Sitting around a table with drinks in hand, choose a person to start with a statement like, “Never have I ever eaten sardines.” Anyone who has eaten sardines has to take a sip of their drink.
The person with the most drink left in their cup, after everyone has had a chance to make a statement, is the winner. As you can imagine–this can easily get out of hand, so be responsible!