Monster Valentines for kids
These Monster Valentines are fun Valentines for kids. Simple and easy to put together Valentine cards that allow kids to be as creative as they want to be! It is kinda like a craft and a card all in one! So cute, yet still great Valentines for boys. Kids will love passing these out at their school parties.
We love DIY Valentines at our house. Be sure to check out over 100 printable valentine cards. They make great gifts because you pair a small little gift with a cute saying.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Monster Valentines
- Monster Valentine Printable
- Adhesive Googly Eyes
Cute Monster Valentines for Kids
Print out as many copies of the Monster Printable as you need, then start cutting.
Using adhesive googly eyes is what helps keep this project easy, and there is also less of a mess. Gluing on eyeballs can be a bit of a pain and maybe a little hard for a little one.
Stick as many or as little of the eyeballs as you’d like. There is no need to be perfect for this project. Your kid’s valentine will look cute no matter what!
More Kids Valentine Cards
- Star Wars Valentines
- We are all about making slime at our house. Are your kids? If so the how cute are these Will You Be My Valen-SLIME Valentines
- Girls will love these cute DIY hairclips on these Stuck On You Valentines
- Coloring is all the rage! You Color My Worl Coloring Valentines will be a big hit
- Airplane Valentines are too fun!
- Lolipop flowers have been one of the most popular Valentines here at Skip to my Lou
- Butterfly Valentines
- It is no stretch that kids will want these Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Horse Valentines
Hope you like all these free printable valentines!