Feel Better Soon Care Package to Send Get Well Wishes
Do you know someone that you hope will feel better soon? How about sending them get well wishes for a speedy recovery with this get well care package!
This feel better soon care package is for a high school student that will be spending time at home recovery. A package in the mail I hope will brighten her spirits and let her know we are thinking about her.
Feel Better Soon Care Package
It is super easy to put together with these printable gift tags. Download and print on cards stock. Cut out and punch a hole at the top to attach with ribbon or twine.
Get Well Sayings
Each tag pairs with a treat!
- “Before you know it you will be saying HI-HO HI-HO it’s back to school I go!” – Ho Ho snack cake
- “We’re always here to help when you’re in a crunch!” – Crunch candy bar
- “We heard you are going through a sour patch, we are thinking of you” – Sour Patch Kids candy or other sour candy
- “You are m & m magnificent & marvelous!” – m & m candies
- “Life can be hard, hope this helps you roll with the punches” – Rolo candy
- “You make this world colorful!” – Skittles or anything colorful
- “Hope you get feeling BUTTER soon! Don’t lift a FINGER ’till you’re well” – Butterfinger candy bar
You make this world colorful gift tag is perfect to wrap up a coloring book and colored pencils to help them pass the time and relax.
How to send get well wishes
Fill all the goodies inside a box. I clipped one more heartfelt message on the top. This gift tag is part of another thinking of you care package. You can find it here. Thinking of you care package. Both of these care packages are a wonderful way to wish someone a speedy recovery! For sure it sends them the cutest get well wishes!
If you love sending care packages to brighten someone’s day you might also like to see this summer camp care package.