Easy Pressure Cooker Chili Recipe
Ready for a quick and delicious meal in the Instant Pot? Try my easy Pressure Cooker Chili! The pressure cooker can make your mealtime a snap!
Doesn’t making delicious Instant Pot chili in about 10 minutes sound great? Whip up any of these soups in no time at all. I think you will really like Pressure Cooker Taco Soup and Pressure Cooker Red Lentil Soup. With all these Instant Pot Recipes in your arsenal, you will always be able to make up yummy meals in minutes!
Instant Pot Chili that is allergy friendly!
This Instant Pot chili is allergy friendly! You won’t find any gluten or hidden soy because it doesn’t use pre-packaged spices. Be sure to check the labels on the beans, broth and tomato sauce to make sure they meet your dietary needs. If you have been following along you know I have EoE. I have been avoiding wheat, eggs, soy, nuts, fish, and dairy. I am using my pressure cooker to make cooking allergy friendly quick and easy. If you don’t have the dietary limitations I would serve this chili with the world’s best cornbread.
Easy Chili Recipe
I can’t say enough about how the pressure cooker has made mealtime a breeze. Sometimes I don’t plan ahead and have all day for the slow cooker. However, you could easily throw this easy chili recipe into a crockpot or cook on the stove, stirring occasionally.
Instant Pot Chili has all the usual ingredients. You will find ground beef and kidney beans in a hearty sauce flavored with garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes. If you are looking to cut a few calories and fat try ground turkey. We sometimes change it up and use black beans instead of the kidney beans. I do believe the chili beans are a must for this homemade chili.
You are going to love this pressure cooker chili recipe!
Pressure Cooker Chili
With this easy Instant Pot Chili recipe, you will have chili in minutes that tastes like it slow cooked all day!
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 about 15 ounce can of kidney beans
- 1 about 15 ounce can chili beans
- 1 can 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 – 28 oz can diced tomatoes undrained (or 2 – 14.5 ounce cans)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Set the pressure cooker to sauté. Brown ground beef in the pressure cooker pot, drain. I lightly season the ground beef while cooking with a little salt and pepper. Add the onions and garlic to the ground beef and cook until onions are translucent and softened. Place the rest of the ingredients into the pressure cooker. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes in an electric pressure cooker.
Be sure to check all the individual ingredient to make sure they are allergy free if you are avoiding dairy and gluten. Many store bought broths have dairy.