Hello, Skip to My Lou readers! I’m sharing this Easy Mocha Mix Gift Idea for simple homemade gifts you can give to friends and neighbors! Jar gifts make wonderful neighbor gifts.
Simple holiday gifts that are also inexpensive are a win-win for everyone!
We’ve taken the stress out of gift giving by also giving you a free gift tag. Head to Today’s Creative Life for these free printable Scandinavian Mocha Mix Gift Tags for mixing directions.
Whether you’re giving this easy mocha mix gift idea in a mason jar, a clear cellophane bag, or cellophane bag inside a large coffee mug, the free gift tag with mixing instructions make it look special. It’s all about the presentation!
This is a gift they’ll love for weeks after the holiday!
- 1 1/2 cup powdered milk or non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine powdered milk, sugar, instant coffee, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add vanilla. I used a fork to combine well with the mix.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Place all the mix into an airtight container.
- To Prepare a Cup of Hot Mocha
- Dissolve 3 tablespoons mix into a mug of boiled water; stir well. Add whipped cream if desired.
Find more homemade gifts from the kitchen for easy gift giving! Save money, time and stress!
Thank you for letting me take over for a day! Cindy and I have been fast friends since we started blogging about 10 years ago, even though I think she’s much more creative than I am… I’d still love for you to visit Today’s Creative Life for more inspiration!
More Homemade Holiday Ideas