Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Do you like to eat mini–Reece’s Peanut Butter cups? Then bake these peanut butter cup cookies today. They are fast, easy and delicious.
Related: Here are 2 more recipes using a mini muffin cup baking pan: Valentine’s Day Cookies and Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes.
From scratch peanut butter cookie dough together with mini Reece’s peanut butter cups is always a winning combination. Add a darling red candy heart to finish this confection.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cup Ingredients
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Putting it together
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, creamy peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Slowly add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape dough into about 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Watch it Happen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.) Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Slowly add the flour mixture; mix well.
3. Shape dough into about 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately and press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Before you Go
I am so happy you are here! I love sharing recipes and helping people gather around the table with good food! When you need something delicious to share with friends please come to me!
In case you need more cookie recipes, I’ve included these for your approval! Leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them.
- Who remembers the Starbucks Toffeedoodle cookie? Buttery toffee inside a perfect cookie with just the right amount of chewiness, coated in a sugar-cinnamon mixture? Well, my Toffee doodle cookie recipe will not disappoint.
- No-bake Butterscotch? Chocolate with peanut butter chips, Super simple sugar cookies and just a few of my New cookie recipes.
- It’s gooey and full of chocolate, oats, and walnuts. Plus, they’re HUGE! Do you like oats in your cookies? Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- If you have tried them at restaurants and loved them why not try making skillet cookie recipes at home? 10 Skillet Cookie Recipes
- Here are six favorite holiday cookie recipes you will love to bake and enjoy. 6 Favorite Holiday Cookie Recipes
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Leave a Reply