Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Mini dinosaurs elevate these free printable dinosaur Valentines cards to the next level. Attach them with string or hot glue as a non-food prize for classmates who are loving dinosaurs.
Related: Looking for prizes instead of candy this year? How about Crazy Straw Valentines or Ruler Valentines? Find more like these at the bottom of this post!
These fast and easy dinosaur Valentine cards work for preschoolers and kids of all ages. The instructions are below and super simple to follow.
Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
Here is what you need to make the quickest and easiest kid-approved Valentines. This super cool project only requires a few craft supplies.
- dinosaur printable PDF (download link below)
- white card stock or light brown, as shown
- color printer
- scissors or paper trimmer
- plastic or eraser dinosaurs (I found this package of dinosaur erasers at Walmart)
- hot glue gun (my favorite way), glue dots, or twine to attach the dinos
How to Make Dino-Mite Valentines
Download the printable and print in color on cardstock.
Attach dinosaurs by tying the dinosaur eraser on with a little twine. I used a crochet hook to poke through the cardstock and feed through. A bobby pin or yarn need could also be used.
Or for a really secure way to attach the erasers use a glue gun. This is probably the most secure way to withstand a trip to school in a backpack! The glue easily peels from the back of the dinosaur eraser when the eraser is ready to be used.
Easy! These cute DIY valentines are a fun candy-free option that gifts a cool eraser and are the perfect way to let friends know they are dino-mite (dinosaur pun intended)! They are also great for the classroom that has gone candy free.
Before You Go More Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
I hope you have as much fun with these dinosaur valentine’s day cards as I did! Thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment letting me know how you liked them!
There are so many more fun DIY Valentine’s card crafts to share, so I’ve left the links below, just for you.
- Got any Star Wars lovers on your Valentine list? Try these Star Wars Valentine cards with light sabers. Yes, that’s right, light sabers!
- Squishy lovers? Try these Squishy Valentines for a super cute card with a mochi squishy
- Baking Cup Valentines are darling flowers crafted with baking cups. You only need baking cups and a Tootsie Pop (or another round sucker) to make the flowers.
- January is behind us, so let’s focus on February’s special day with these fun DIY pop up Valentine Cards. Thanks, Lia Griffith, for this great Valentine’s Day pop up cards tutorial.
- Another fun pop-up card is the Heart Pop-Up Valentine Card. This one is easy, breezy, paper-foldy, if you please-y!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Leave a Reply