Ruler Valentines will go the distance at this year’s Valentine’s Day Party! This adorable Valentine’s Day Ruler combines form(a free printable Valentine) and function (a cute ruler kids will love) without any worries about foods on the no-fly list!
Here’s What You Need to make ruler valentine gifts
- White card stock
- Printer with color cartridge or colored ink
- Xacto Knife (optional) Adult supervision required, please!
- Cutting Mat if using an Xacto Knife
- Colorful Rulers or Valentine Rulers from the Dollar Store
- Free Printable Ruler Valentines (vertical) – the rule will fit in the top and bottom
- Free Printable Ruler Valentines (horizontal) – as pictured in this post
Classroom Ruler Valentine
Whip up a batch of Valentine’s day cards the whole classroom, you say?
EASY! I say!
Download the free Valentine printable.
Print in color on card stock.
Make a slit on each side of the card and slide the rulers through the slits! You rule Valentine’s Day!
I love that these printable Valentines cards share a cute usable gift letting friends know they really measure up! You can find many different types of rulers to fit the age-level and interest-level of the kiddos! These ruler Valentines would even be cute to give at the office or for social groups! Does your business have rulers printed with your business logo and info? If so, what a neat way to appreciate your clients and promote your business!
Who knew creating fun Valentines could be this easy? Kids will engage and enjoy making and giving something so cool to their friends.