Coronavirus quarantine hair don’t care hair ties are a fun and useful gift to share with friends. Hair ties are easy to make and this cute free printable makes them easy to give.
It couldn’t be any easier to make DIY elastic hair ties and put this gift together.
Download the free printable holder. Print on heavyweight cardstock.
Download —-> Printable Hair Ties Card
Place two finished hair ties on the card. Depending on how wide your hair ties are you can cut the sides of the card to make the ties lay flat and not curl the card.
If you are looking for more ways to stay connected here are some fun ideas.
- Give the most valuable commodity right now! This toilet paper gift is useful and funny!
- How about sending a little sun to brighten someone’s day? Box of Sun Printables makes sending a care package easy.
- It is super easy to make your friends and loved ones a face mask to keep them safe. Try making an Easy Face Mask or a Face Mask with Filter Pocket.
- Free printable Facemask gift tags
- Show your appreciation for all those hard workers with a personalized note. Print these thank you cards for free.
- Kids can say thank you with the thank you sign coloring page. They can hop on their next zoom call and have a fun way to thank their teacher.
Have you seen my Coronavirus Coloring Pages? They are a fun way to record all that is happing right now. Plus it gives kids (and adults) something fun to do and pass the time.