If you love caramel this is the perfect frosting recipe. It is fabulous for cakes and cupcakes. Let me warn you…it is hard to stop eating!
The secret ingredient that makes this frosting so rich and decadent is a can of dulce de leche. Dulce de leche is sweetened condensed milk that has been cooked into a smooth creamy caramel.
Related: This is the best Buttercream Frosting.
Believe me, dulce de leche is good by the spoonful straight from the can….. but try to stop yourself so you can make this dreamy frosting!
Ingredients to Gather for the Caramel Frosting
- 1 Can Dulce De Leche
- Powdered sugar
- Pinch Salt
Simple, Simple, Simple Instructions For A Fabulous Caramel Frosting
- Mix together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. That’s it! So simple and so go
- 2 Sticks Butter Softened
- 1 Can Dulce De Leche 13.4 Ounce Can
- 3 Cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Mix together with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Thats it! So simple and so good!
More Frostings Caramel Yummies!
- Best Sugar Cookie Frosting Ever is smooth creamy and oh-so-delicious!
- If you like charcuterie boards and also have a sweet tooth this one is for you Buttercream Board Recipes
- Good frosting recipes can make all the difference between a good dessert and a great dessert. Here are some of the Best Frosting Recipes.
- Salted Caramel Dessert Recipes you will love these unusual and amazing spins on your favorite sweet and salty flavor.
- Caramel Apple Popcorn balls are quick and easy.
- Sweet and creamy there are so many ways to bake with caramel here are some to try Caramel Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe is super easy to make, and the end result is absolutely delicious.
- Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake with just a few ingredients you can have a show-stopper dessert!
- If you are a fan of chocolate and caramel this Chocolate Caramel Cake Recipe is amazing!
Who licked the bowl after you made the caramel frosting? Was it you?