Do you have an amazing sister? Are you looking for a birthday greeting card for the best sister? A great way to let her know you love her is with one of these free printable Birthday Cards for Sister that you can create with your home printer.
The best thing about these beautiful cards is you choose the message inside. You make it the right birthday card for her! How you ask? The inside is blank so you can make it a funny birthday card, silly, or even bring her to tears with your message. The idea is to make your wonderful sister know she is one of the most important people in your life. See the Related section above and the section below with greeting ideas.
The best thing about these beautiful cards is you choose the message inside. You make it the right birthday card for her! How you ask? The inside is blank so you can make it a funny birthday card, silly, or even bring her to tears with your message. See the Related section above and the section below with greeting ideas.
This article contains affiliate links.
Sister Birthday Card Supplies
These are the things I use when making birthday cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
How to Make A Birthday CARD for Sister
- Download the file, (click the links below the photos)
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a special birthday message on the inside. See the Related links above and the Greeting section below for ideas.
Greeting Ideas for Inside the Card
What should you write in your sister’s birthday card? Here are some birthday card greetings for sisters. One of these special birthday messages may help you express how much you love your dear sister!
Sweet or Salty
- I’m so grateful to have you as my sister and my best friend. Happy Birthday, Sister!
- I count you as the greatest gift our parents gave me!
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice, that’s what sisters like you are made of. Thank you for being the Best and Happy, Happy Birthday to You!
- ______ is the new 30. (Use your sister’s birthday number.) Just sayin’!
- It’s no secret, you are one of a kind! And just the kind of sister I need. Happy Birthday to my Wonderful, Beautiful, Unique, and Amazing Sister!
- Although we are apart today, I’m sending best wishes anyway. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, Sister. Happy Birthday!
- Just so you know, I prayed for a brother, but God knew what I really needed. Happy Birthday to my answered prayer.
- Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff. I mean, all those candles are going to make the icing melt.
- Age before Beauty! Happy Birthday to my OLDER sister.
- You are the Best Sibling a person could ask for, even if they asked for a brother instead. Happy Birthday, Dear Sister!
More Ideas to Celebrate Birthdays
Sweet birthday messages never get old, and I’ve got more ideas for making your sister’s special day the best one yet! And the good news is, these can be used for anyone.