Awesome Embroidery design for Dad is designed for your awesome Dad! All you need is your embroidery machine, thread, a shirt, and this file to make a very special gift for him.
Thank you for stopping by today! Awesome Embroidery for Dad and Best Flippin Dad Design are my two newest machine embroidery design files. I can’t wait to hear about how your project turned out!
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR MACHINE EMBROIDERed Dad GIFT
- Click here for the Downloadable PES file
- apron, t-shirt… anything dad will wear!
- Machine Embroidery Thread ( I use Guttermann Dekor)
- Embroidery Machine ( I use a Baby Lock)
How To Use This Awesome Embroidery Design for Dad
This is how I used the file with my Baby Lock Embroidery Machine.
- Download the file to your computer.
- Save the file on a flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into your embroidery machine and follow manufacturing instructions for embroidery.
- I found inexpensive heavyweight black aprons at SAM’S wholesale, if you don’t have a membership try Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, or Amazon.
- Prewash aprons or t-shirts before embroidering.
Before you Go
Here are 5 more posts featuring embroidery that I’d like for you to check out, especially if you still have your embroidery supplies out!
I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program. Thank with Google is an experimental feature that allows you to purchase a virtual sticker to show your support and appreciation for content on my website.
You will notice there is a variety of fun stickers to choose from. When you send me a paid sticker it goes to support the work that goes into creating my blog and shows me you you are enjoying all my free printables and patterns!
I hope you will check it out! You can find the Thank with Google feature in multiple places on my site. You can see it as a button at the top of this and all my blog posts.
Try it out, and let me know what you think! I truly appreciate your support! Thank you so much for being here!