Best Flippin Dad Embroidery Design is my newest embroidery design ready to be made into the coolest apron or towel for the Best Dad on Father’s Day! If you have the Best Flippin Dad, then show him with your embroidery machine, an apron or towel, and this file!
Wrap up your apron and include one of these free printable Father’s Day cards.
SUPPLIES You NEEd FOR MACHINE EMBROIDERY Dad GIFT
- Downloadable PES file
- apron, towel, etc
- Machine Embroidery Thread ( I use Guttermann Dekor)
- Embroidery Machine ( I use a Baby Lock)
How To Use Best Flippin Dad Ever Embroidery Design
This is how I used the file with my Baby Lock Embroidery Machine.
- Download the file to your computer.
- Save the file on a flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into your embroidery machine and follow manufacturing instructions for embroidery.
- I found inexpensive heavyweight black aprons at SAM’S wholesale, if you don’t have a membership try Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, or Amazon.
- Prewash aprons before embroidering.
- Best Flippin Dad design would be great on a kitchen towel to use while grilling.
- How about putting the design on and sewing a homemade hot pad?
Gettin Stitchy With it
Since you’ve got your machine out making Best Flippin Dad design, why not try a few of these? There is something so satisfying about creating an embroidery project! I love curating embroidery designs for embroidery machines and all the folks who use them! If you like my Father’s Day design, take a look at Machine Embroidery Bunny File. These made darling towels for Easter.