Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
I have a great love for crochet, I love that you can be working on a project almost any time and any place! There is so much you can make with crochet. For some fun patterns try my crochet sunflower, crochet ruffle scarf and did you know I can help you find the perfect crochet project?! Use the search menu to find free crochet patterns, patterns ranging from throws, accessories, baby blankets, apparel, home decoration and much more. Visit my crochet pattern database today!
Made you Monday had lot’s of crochet projects that caught my eye!
This darling crochet baby blanket shared by Greenhill Lane Designs
Baby Bear Beanie by Grace Nuts
Slouchy Crochet Beanie Pattern by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Granny Square Hearts by Austere Twist
X Line Infinity Scarf by A Crafter XD
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Don’t miss my crochet database!
Find hundreds of free crochet patterns right here on Skip to my Lou. We are bringing you the best crochet patterns on the web. You will find many patterns that would make useful and appreciated homemade gifts, and there are also plenty of patterns perfect for charity projects. From crochet flower patterns, easy crochet mittens, doily patterns to crochet patterns for children, Skip to my Lou is a great pattern resource from the beginner to seasoned crocheter.
Stop by tomorrow for another Made by you Monday and let me know what you are up to!