Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
This crochet ruffle scarf made with Sashay sequins yarn is the perfect way to add some sparkle to your holiday! You can make it for yourself or gift it to that special someone. It would make a wonderful handmade gift.
My newest find that I am totally loving is The Crochet Lite. It is this little crochet hook that lights up so you can crochet in low light. I was able to crochet while watching a movie at night with my family! For this scarf I used an H hook.
This scarf is super simple to make! Fold over the end about two inches and begin! Put the needle in one of the top loops, skip one loop space, put hook in next space. Do this nine times. Many of the patterns I saw worked the scarf in the second row of loops from the top. For me I found it hard to pull through the loops to create a stitch. Working in the top row of loops made this super simple.
On the 10th time pull through all the loops on the hook.
Repeat until the scarf is as long as you want it.
It is a super easy way to add a festive touch to your holiday wardrobe or it makes a useful and lovely handmade gift!
Be sure to check out Jo-Ann Craft Catalog for more fun ideas! Also enjoy this fabulous coupon on your next Jo-Ann’s purchase! Happy Crafting!
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
This post was sponsored by Jo-Anns all ideas are my own.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB and Google+ to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!