The 50th birthday is a special occasion that deserves to be celebrated in style. Whether it’s for a family member, best friend, or a special someone, finding the perfect gift can make this day even more memorable. If you’re looking for a great gift to make this special day even more special, keep reading to find a list of the best 50th birthday gift ideas to help you find the best present for the birthday boy or birthday girl.
If you’re looking for a simple, personalized gift, we also have a free, downloadable birthday card – it’s a great way to add a personal touch to your gift. Simply download, print it, write a happy birthday message and add it to your special gift. So, let’s dive into the perfect gift ideas for this big day!
Click the link below to download our specially designed 50th birthday printable card. It’s a wonderful way to convey your warm wishes and add a personal touch to your gift.
This article contains affiliate links.
50th Birthday Card Supplies
These are the things I use when making birthday cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
How to Make A 50th Birthday Card
- Download the file
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a special birthday message on the inside. See the Related links above and the Greeting section below for ideas.
Make a Wish for your 50th Birthday Card
Happy Birthday Card
50th Birthday Tags
Best 50th birthday gifts
Turning 50 is a milestone birthday in everyone’s life! It’s an important day that calls for different ways to celebrate the birthday person. Make sure the birthday honoree has a great time by pampering and giving them one of the presents below.
- Personalized Photo Album: Create a beautiful keepsake filled with favorite photos to relive important moments.
- Customized Jewelry: A sterling silver necklace or bracelet with their birthdate engraved is a timeless gift.
- Stemless Wine Glass Set: Perfect for wine lovers, these glasses come in various colors and can be personalized.
- Personalized Cutting Board: A thoughtful addition to their kitchen with their name or a special message engraved.
- Man Cave Essentials: Help them decorate their man cave with a set of whiskey glasses, beer mugs, custom coasters, poker sets, etc
- Gift Basket: Create a customized gift basket with their favorite snacks, chocolates, wine, and other thoughtful gifts that only a close person would know they’ll enjoy.
- Digital Photo Frame: Load it with their favorite photos to display on a rotating basis.
- White Noise Machine: A good night’s sleep is probably the best gift you can give anyone!
- Personalized Message in a Bottle: Send a special message or quote in a beautifully crafted bottle.
- Shoulder strap bag: A convenient gift for people to take their daily essentials with them everywhere they go!
- Birthday star map: It’s a wholesome gift that represents a unique date – such as a birthday!
- Jewelry boxes: Especially when accompanied with gold jewelry, because gold is symbolic of the timeless quality people developed in those 50 years.
- Gift card: Be it for their favorite restaurant or shop, you can’t go wrong with a gift card.
- Coffeemaker: If the birthday person loves coffee and teas, a modern coffeemaker such as a Keurig will make an amazing gift.
- Smartwatch: Looking for a stylish and functional gift? Smartwatches can be both! Fitness, music, organization, texts… And they look great, too.
These gift ideas cover a wide range of interests and styles, helping you find the perfect 50th birthday gift for your loved one. Happy gifting!
More Ideas to Celebrate Birthdays
- Who needs a party planner when you can use my Tiny Birthday in a Box? It has all the things you need to make and send your sis, or anyone a birthday party! Check it out!
- Celebrate birthdays with these super cute free printable Happy Birthday Coloring Pages. These will work for kids and your little sister, too!
- Free Printable Birthday Cards – Find more birthday card ideas for that special sister.
- If your birthday person does not want a birthday cake, make them some Sugar Cookie Bars. You can choose their favorite flavor profile and make their day!
- Does your birthday person love brownies? Then try my favorite homemade Brownies.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.