Need some cute Winter coloring pages to enjoy this winter season? My free printable winter coloring pages include 12 darling coloring pages to print and color.
These cute coloring pages are ideal for younger kids who need to relax and de-stress from their daily activities. A penguin, a koala, an owl, a fox, a bear and several pages of snowflakes, a sweater and a snow-covered house some of the free coloring pages you’ll find here.
This article contains affiliate links.
My Favorite Coloring Supplies
Before you get started, check and make sure you have the following supplies for your printer and don’t forget the ink!
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
Download, Print and Color!
Simply download these winter coloring pages, print enough for the class or family gathering and round up the coloring supplies.
Before you Go
I hope you enjoyed my free winter coloring pages today! I’m included these 3 winter-themed coloring pages and 2 winter themed drawing tutorials. So, please leave me a comment below and let me know your favorites!
- Make a darling card out of this Gingerbread House Coloring Page.
- The BEST Christmas Coloring Pages feature several cartoon coloring pages like the Nativity Scene, reindeer, elves, and a year in review page.
- More than 14 pages with Santa Claus Coloring Pages and Elf letters, too.
- In 5 simple steps, you can learn How to draw a Snowman with my easy drawing tutorial.
- There are 3 different ways to learn How to draw a Christmas Tree. There is an easy, medium and harder version.