This free thank you bundt cake printable tag makes gifting a mini bundt cake super cute. I love a good pun and bundt cake puns add an extra special touch to this sweet gift! Whether you make your own bundt cake or purchase them, this bundt cake gift tag is the icing on the cake.
How to Gift a Bundt Cake
These tags make thanking just about anyone easy, but we are using them for a sweet teacher gift. We love to show our teachers that we truly appreciate what they do for our kids. Don’t miss these other fun and clever teacher appreciation ideas. You’ll find over 100 cute ideas that will make teacher appreciation week easy, including printable cards, gift card holders, and tags with the most clever sayings!
Thank You Bundt Cake Gift Supplies
- Bundt cakes (these are from Nothing Bundt Cakes – super delish), but with this easy bundt cake recipe, you can make yummy mini bundt cakes yourself. You might want to check out these bundt cakes too.
- Mini bundt pan (if you’re making your own)
- Thanks a ‘bundt’ch free printable tag
Just a few easy steps and you can wrap up a bundt cake for gifting so easy. This year we plan to show our appreciation with something sweet! One of our favorite treats + a cute tag = a happy teacher. Although my favorite is the carrot cake, I know that I can’t go wrong gifting the chocolate cake to our hardworking teachers!
How to make a cute teacher thank you gift!
- Punch your tag out with a 3″ circle punch. (or just cut around the square)
- Wrap your cellophane around your bundt cakes and tie them with your ribbon
- Add your free printable tag before you tie the bow.
This darling appreciation gift is so quick to put together and you are sure to get an A+! Teacher appreciation week tends to be around the first week of May in most schools. It always seems to sneak up on me, so print these tags off now and be ready to go when the week arrives!
Thanks to the girls from Eighteen25.for these fun mini bundt cake gift ideas!
Thank You Gifts
If you are looking for quick and easy ways to say thank you, try these ideas. It is so easy to get busy and not stop and say thank you. Really just the simple words are enough or a handwritten card, but if you want to do something more here are some special ways.
- You are just ‘write’ – Turn a Rolo into a darling pencil with this free printable.
- Printable Gift Tags – If you love telling your friends how special they are you might like this collection of thank you tags. These tags are paired with a cute little gift and are perfect for teachers and friends.
- Thank You Gift Ideas – A round-up of ideas.
More Cake? Yes Please
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to brighten your day and help you be creative! Whenever you need a fun idea or creative activity please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with loads of crafty ideas and free printables.