This free printable thank you tag makes gifting a mini bundt cake super cute.
Easily thank anyone but we are using them for a sweet teacher gift. We love to show our teachers that we truly appreciate what they do for our kids. Don’t miss these other fun and clever teacher appreciation ideas.
Thank You Gift Supplies
• bundt cakes (these are from Nothing Bundt Cakes – super delish), but you can make yummy mini bundt cakes or these bundt cakes yourself too)
• thanks a ‘bundt’ch free printable tag – download grey 5×7 HERE – download pink 5×7 HERE
How to make a cute teacher thank you gift!
Just a few easy steps and you can wrap up a bundt cake for gifting so easy. This year we plan to show our appreciation with something sweet! One of our favorite treats + a cute tag = a happy teacher.
- Punch your tag out with a 3″ circle punch. (or just cut around the square)
- Wrap your cellophane around your bundt cakes and tie with your ribbon
- Add your free printable tag before you tie the bow.
So quick to put together… and it’s sure to be a hit! You’ll be sure to get an A+!
Thank You Gifts
- You are just ‘write’ – Turn a Rolo into a darling pencil with this free printable.
- Printable Gift Tags – If you love telling your friends how special they are you might like this collection of thank you tags. These tags are paired with a cute little gift and are perfect for teachers and friends.
- Thank You Gift Ideas – A round-up of ideas!