Printable teacher Valentine tags make it super easy to wrap up something wonderful for your teacher!
If you have a teacher that you think is just write this teacher Valentine gift tag will let them know! What teacher can’t use more pencils.
Giving your teacher a gift doesn’t have to be extravagant. Small useful items are always a good idea! These gift tags make gifting school supplies and other small gifts special! Print the tags in color on white cardstock. Cut apart and punch a hole at the top and attach to your gift with ribbon or twine. How easy is that!
Teacher Valentine Gift Tags
Here are the cute sayings for the Valentine teacher gift tags along with a few ideas of what to give. I am sure you can think of some more clever ideas.
- Take note I think you are awesome (note cards, note pads)
- You wrote the book on being a great teacher (book, a gift card to a book store)
- You are just write (pencils
- Thank you for helping me grow (flowers, plant)
- You are scentsational (candle, scented hand lotion)
- Thanks for being so sweet (any sweet treat)
- You are a cut above (fancy scissors)
- I have to ad’mitt’ you are a great teacher (oven mitt filled with kitchen gadgets and or food mix)
- Thanks a latte for all you do (coffee, gift card to coffee shop)
- You are ‘tote’ally awesome (tote bag)
- You are a ‘tea’riffic teacher (tea)
- Thanks for making me sharp (sharpie markers)
- You really measure up (ruler, anything that measures)
- You are the apple of my eye (apples, apple cake or pastries)
- You are extra special (Extra gum)
- I like the way you roll (fun duct tape, washi tape, cinnamon rolls)
- It is a highlight to have you as my teacher (highlighters)
- I am bursting with happiness you are my teacher (starbursts)
- Sip Sip Hooray its Valentines Day (water bottle or reusable cup with a straw, drink mixes, teacher’s favorite beverage or wine)
- I am lucky to have you (lottery ticket)
- Thanks a bunch for being a great teacher (flowers)
- It’s a treat having you for a teacher (any special treat)
- How sweet it is to be taught by you! (any sweet treat)
- You have my stamp of approval (rubber stamp)
- Happy Valentine’s Day
Giving a Valentine gift? These Valentine gift tags make gift giving easy.