Brighten someone’s day with a quarantine treat! If you have been doing some extra baking why not share? Cute printable quarantine treat labels make it easy to wrap up a few sweet gifts.
What have you been making to pass the time away? Why not share all that goodness with friends. Sharing is always a great way to raise someone’s mood with the added benefit of making you feel better too!
Easy to Make Quarantine Treat Labels
It is easy to make treats extra cute! Download the file and print the labels in color on a solid sheet of computer paper. Fill a small bakery box with goodies and attach the label to the front of the box.
- If you have an Office Max just upload the file, choose to keep size and full color. Next under paper type and color select specialty. There you can choose full sheet labels.
- Full sheet label paper can be purchased by the sheet from a copy shop (like Office Max) or in a package from a craft store or online (affiliate link) so you can print at home.
Download ——> Quarantine Gift Labels
All you need to do is make something yummy and attach these cute labels. Who will you be treating?
Quarantine Gift Ideas
If you are looking for more fun quarantine gifts to show friends you are thinking about them try one of these ideas.
- Give Wine! Funny wine tags will make a friend giggle!
- Show someone you have their back (pun intended) with a toilet paper gift
- DIY Hair Ties with cute printable Quarantine Hair Don’t Care Card
- Send a Box of Sun
- Give flowers to a friend with a cute, “Thanks a bunch for being a great friend” gift tag
- You are my sunshine EOS gift