Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
If you want to make a friend’s day then this doorstep gift is sure to do the trick. Print off these funny quarantine wine tags and attach them to your favorite bottle of wine.
There are so many fun things to make while sheltering at home and social distancing. From quarantine hair don’t care hair ties to quarantine treats for special friends. If you really want a fun gift you can even give toilet paper.
Here is what you will need:
- cardstock – I used embossed kraft colored card stock
- 1.25 or 1.5-inch circle punch (optional, scissors work) –affiliate links
- free printable wine bottle tags (links below above each picture)
Free Printable Funny Wine Bottle Tags For The Coronavirus
There are nine funny wine tags to choose from. You will find three on a page. Just use the wine bottle gift tags you need.
- Flattening the curve one glass at a time
- Wine because it is not good to keep things bottled up
- Quarantine improves with wine
- It’s not drinking alone if you are social distancing
- Wine & Zoom
- Staying in is the new going out! Cheers!
- Cheers from a social distancing
- (Stay in your) House Wine
- Because I am essential
How to assemble Quarantine Wine Gift
Download the file, print on cardstock. Cut the bottle tags printable out and use a circle punch to cut out the circles.
Add a bow with twine or ribbon if you like!
Now you are ready to deliver a gift that is sure to be enjoyed! What a great way to let friends know you are thinking about them. These also make great hostess gifts for a small gathering 6 feet apart or a funny Christmas gift or bridal shower gift from afar!
I hope you like these free printable wine tags. If you sew a friend might also like a face mask. This easy pattern can be made in about 15 minutes. I even have cute face mask gift tags for giving them.
More Wine Gifts and Crafts
Cindy Hopper combines a BFA in Art Education along with the practical experience of raising children to share simple crafts for kids, DIY projects, holiday inspiration, recipes, printables, and approachable ideas for simple and happy living.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials, and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!