If you want to make a friend’s day then this doorstep gift is sure to do the trick. Print off these funny quarantine wine tags and attach them to your favorite bottle of wine.
We have been having fun making so many fun things while sheltering at home and social distancing. From quarantine, hair don’t care hair ties to quarantine treats for special friends. If you really want a fun gift you can give toilet paper.
Here is what you will need:
- cardstock – I used embossed kraft colored card stock
- 1.25 or 1.5 inch circle punch (optional)
Printable Funny Wine Tags For The Coronavirus
There are nine designs to choose from. You will find three on a page. Just use what you need.
- Flattening the curve one glass at a time
- Wine because it is not good to keep things bottled up
- Quarantine improves with wine
- It’s not drinking alone if you are social distancing
- Wine & Zoom
- Staying in is the new going out! Cheers!
- Cheers from a social distancing
- (Stay in your) House Wine
- Because I am essential
How to assemble Quarantine Wine Gift
Download the file, print on cardstock. Cut out tags and use a circle punch to cut out the circles.
Add a bow with twine or ribbon if you like!
Now you are ready to deliver a gift that is sure to be enjoyed! What a great way to let friends know you are thinking about them.
If you sew a friend might also like a face mask. This easy pattern can be made in about 15 minutes.
Cindy Hopper combines a BFA in Art Education along with the practical experience of raising children to share simple crafts for kids, DIY projects, holiday inspiration, recipes, printables, and approachable ideas for simple and happy living. Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials, and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!