Ring in the new year with New Year reflection questions! This game is a playful way to evaluate what went well and not so well. Print out these cards and get ready for some fun family time. Who knows, maybe you will make a resolution or two?
Once you have thought about the past year and set some intentions for the new one here are some free printable goal planning worksheets.
It’s that time of year again where many people take time to reflect on the past year and set resolutions for the new one. If you’re looking for a fun way to reflect on the past year, I’ve got a game for you! I call it reflection questions game cards. You can play this game with your friends and family.
End of Year Reflection Questions
- One word that describes this year
- Worst movie you saw this year
- Favorite social event this year
- Funniest Tic Tok or Video you saw this year
- Most interesting skill or topic you learned this year
- Your biggest achievement this year
- Best advice you were given this year
- Your best holiday memory this year
- Your proudest moment this year
- Something you wish that you had learned this year
- Your favorite family memory this year
- Your proudest accomplishment this year
- Favorite book you read this year
- Person who made the biggest impact on your life this year
- Best TV show you watched this year
- Best movie you saw this year
- One goal you have for next year
- The kindest gesture you did this year
- The nicest thing someone did for you this year
- Most embarrassing moment this year
- One piece of advice would you give about life
- The biggest change you made this year
- The most challenging part of this year for you
- Something you did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life
- A new friend you made this year
- The biggest surprise this year
- Most grateful for this year
- The best place you visited this year
- One thing you want to learn next year
- Something you want to change next year
- A place you want to visit next year
- Something new you want to try next year
- An unexpected joy this year
- Biggest time waster in your life this year
- Biggest lesson learned this year
- Biggest regret this year
How to Play new year questions
- Download printable PDF and print on card stock
- Cut out each New Year game question card
- Shuffle New Year’s Eve questions
- First player selects a card, reads it aloud and answers the question.
- You can choose for each player to answer every question or have each player select a new card. Good luck and have fun!
Reflection questions for the new year contain 36 thought provoking questions. Some questions touch on day to day life and others might get you out of your comfort zone. Personally, I would rather attend a New Year’s Eve party with family and friends and reflect on my year than be in Times Square for that New Year’s Eve Party! No matter what your NYE looks like, use this party game to get the party started! December 31 will be here before you know it! Record the year with this memory coloring page. Too cute!