Make Life Preserver Donuts and thrill your kids this summer. This clever and fun kids activity is so easy kids can even make them on their own. If you are looking for more boredom busting ideas check out all our summer crafts and activities ideas that will kids active and entertained this summer! I have gathered the best craft bloggers to share fun kids crafts! Gather some kids and make these fruit and yogurt popsicles or try creating this squirt bottle tie dye tutorial. Be sure to keep checking back and you will find fun creative ideas that inspire and encourage imaginative play this summer!
It’s that time of year when we can’t get enough of the pool at my house. We are swimming all day, but sometimes we swim in the morning, too– and that means we need a pool themed breakfast!
I am totally loving these life preserver donuts. Aren’t they totally adorable? They’re super easy to make since they use pre-packaged donuts, too. I usually let the kids make them all on their own.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
What You Need To Make Life Preserver Donuts:
- Hostess Mini Powdered Donuts
- Wilton Red Decorating Gel
How To Make Life Preserver Donuts:
- Remove donuts from package and lay onto parchment paper or a paper towel.
- Firmly press on the red decorating gel tube and draw a line of red decorating gel across the donut. You want to make an X but leave the middle of the donut open. Don’t apply gel to the middle of the donut.
- Allow the gel to dry before placing into a container or bag.
- Serve and Enjoy!
And, if you’re going for a whole nautical themed party, I love these lifesaver necklaces!