This Lottery Ticket Christmas Gift is an exciting and unique gift that can be made in minutes while staying within your budget. Just purchase the ticket when you are putting gas in the car, print this holiday instant game pattern, and assemble for the Win-Win!
Here at Skip to My Lou, we love to elevate presentations to make your family and friends feel like VIPs! Turn on your printer and try Christmas Pillow Box Party Favors to add next level flair in an instant!
Need a unique and inexpensive gift idea? Why not give the gift of a lottery ticket? It’s the perfect gift for anyone who loves to dream about winning big. Print this cute printable pillow box to wrap it in style! Just hand over the ticket and let your loved one start dreaming about their new life of luxury. Who knows, maybe this year will be their lucky year!
Lottery Ticket Christmas Gift Supplies
- White Card stock
- Closed ball point pen or dull knife
- Color Printer
- Glue Stick or Hot Glue
- Lottery Tickets
- Printable Lottery Ticket Pillow Boxes (this file includes two styles and you can print the one you like or both)
How to Make a Lottery Ticket Gift Box
This DIY pillow box is so simple to put together with a free printable.
- Download the pillow box template, print in color on white card stock.
- Cut out the pillow box.
- Score the fold areas with a closed ballpoint pen, dull knife, or bone folder.
- Place a generous amount of glue on the flap. Hot glue is a bit more secure. (The Dollar Store should have glue!)
- Match up the other side of the box to the folded flap. The box will not lay flat once attached.
- Insert a lottery holiday ticket, fold in the ends and present to the lucky recipient!
Lottery Ticket Christmas Gift Ideas
Giving a scratch ticket as a holiday gift is sure to put a smile on the lucky recipient’s face, and it might just bring them some Christmas magic too! (FYI, in most states you must be 18 or older to purchase a lottery ticket And as always, play responsibly.)
More DIY Fun
Lottery ticket gift ideas for Christmas are super fun for family members and friends. You might like these crafty ideas too..