Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Typically a heart attack isn’t a very good thing, that is until you see this heart attack! This sweet Valentine idea will be a tradition that your kids will love to give and recieve. With just simple paper hearts cut out and taped onto some unsuspecting doors, kindness and love with spread like wildfire. This printable kit will make it easy!
Now there are many ways that you can use your Heart Attack free printable kit…
- Print out the hearts, cut them out and write special notes for your friends and family on the back.
- Cut out the printable hearts and using a glue dot attach a heart shaped candy to the back.
- Create a cute jar with your heart attacks inside using the fun printable label that I created.
- Visit a friend or loved one and use your printable hearts to create a ding dong ditch heart attack by taping all the hearts onto the person’s front door.
- Put a special message on the heart cutout and tape one to my kids door each day starting February 1st through the whole month.
Frankly, you can create all kind of fun with these simple printable hearts. I decided to create a jar of hearts for my heart attack…
Here are the printable hearts and labels…