Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
The how many candies are in the jar game is perfect for any occasion – and with our free printable signs and cards it’s so easy to set up and play!
How to Play
- Fill the jar with candy – don’t forget to count it first!
- Put the jar of candy on display with the Guess How Many sign and cards for participants to write their name and best guess.
- The host or hostess
- The person with the closest guess wins.
If you are giving out prizes, you can give the winner the jar of candy!
What You Need
- Candy jar or quart sized mason jar
- Enough candies to fill the jar
- Printed Guess-How-Many sign
- Printed Guess How Many cards and pens
- Something to collect the guess cards in
Don’t forget to count the number of candies – if you have a super competitive crowd, you may have to count them together!
How Many In The Jar Guessing Game is great for:
- baby shower
- bridal shower
- family night
- holiday party
- birthday party
- rainy day at home
BEST Candies For The Guess How Many In The Jar Game
- Jelly beans
- Candy corns
- Gummi bears
- Hershey’s kisses
- Sweet Tarts
The first recorded guess how many game was in 499 AD, when a monk in China attempted to guess the number of grains of sand in a large jar. He guessed correctly, and the game has been played ever since.
Get Creative with the Guess how many game
You aren’t limited to using candy in the jar. Pennies or loose change, peanuts, toothpicks, nuts (the kind that go with bolts), or any collection of small items that fit in a jar.