Need a sweet and super fun game for preschoolers and younger kids? This Easter Bunny scavenger hunt gets them up, active, and away from their screens, so check it out and get ready to hide some treats!
April showers bring May flowers, so if it rains on Easter Sunday, there’s no problem! This scavenger hunt is designed for indoor play, carry on!
This super cute and fun game will take some advanced preparation, so take a few minutes to read through the clues to get an idea of how it goes. I’ve got you covered on the organizational work. Scavenger hunts are my jam!
Prepare for the Easter Scavenger Hunt
- download my free printable Easter egg hunt clues pdf below
- get cardstock to print the clues
- make copies of the Clues so the players know where to go
- make little treats or purchase fun prizes to hide in Easter eggs at each location
- players can use their Easter basket or provided sack to hold their goodies
Do you have older children who could help the little ones read the clues? This is a great way to get them up and helping, too! (They would enjoy hiding the clues, too!)
- Very Important Pro Tip: make a master checklist of your Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt and what you hid at each place. That way, you can help anyone if they get stuck.
Ready to Play the Easter Scavenger hunt?
Here are a few more pointers to keep in mind to make this game the most fun ever!
- Decide if kids will play individually or in teams
- If they play in teams, talk with them about taking turns reading the clue cards, etc
- Let everyone know how many things they make take at each location
- Will you give them a time limit? You’re in charge, so you get to decide!
Before you Hop Away
Thank you for stopping by for my Easter Scavenger Hunt game! Please leave me a comment below and let me know how much fun you had playing! And, below I’ve included a few more Easter games and really fun ideas for your next gathering.
- Here’s a printable scavenger hunt to play in outdoor spaces The Great Easter Race. Players use cell phones to photograph and video their tasks. Great for kids of all ages, (I mean our age, too!)
- Free personalized letter from the Easter Bunny features 2 editable letters from the desk of the Easter Bunny or you can create your very own letter.
- Don’t mind a small mess? They will love these shaving cream Easter Eggs.
- Need a quiet activity? Try these Easter Egg Coloring Pages and these Easter Coloring Pages.
- Need ideas for Easter dinner?