Free printable Easter egg templates to use for crafts and Easter activities. You can color them, paint them, sew them, hang them and much much more. The possibilities are endless.
These Easter egg printables are fun to color and make great Easter egg coloring pages. Decorate them with paint, markers or crayons. I have created the egg template in three different sizes. Choose from decorated eggs or plain eggs if you like to add your own details and designs.
Free Easter Egg Template Printables
I wanted to show you what the eggs look like. Be sure to print from the pdf so you get full-sized eggs. Click on the link above the eggs. All three sizes are included in the download. You can choose which one(s) you want to print with the printer setting on your printer.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Click here—-> Decorated Easter Egg Templates
This simple egg shape is full of possibilities. You add all the flair! What about marbelizing them? That would for sure make some pretty eggs.
What egg crafts can I make with these printables?
These eggs will make festive room decorations or use them for various Easter craft projects and fun activities. Here are a few more ideas.
- Download the PDF files and print them on heavy cardstock and turn them into Easter lacing cards. Punch holes in the egg and use yarn on a dull yarn needle to create designs. The smaller eggs are best for this because of how far the punch will reach into the egg.
- Print the eggs on clear transparency sheets and color with markers to create Easter suncatchers. Click here —> to learn how to make an Easter Egg Suncatcher with these templates.
- Decorate them with glitter glue or by gluing various materials like paper, fabric, stickers, sequins and or buttons.
- Punch a hole at the top of several eggs and hang them as a garland.
- Use the large egg as a pattern to cut out two pieces of fabric and sew them together to make an egg pillow.
- Clip them to a branch to make an egg tree.
- Make an Easter card for someone special.
- Color the eggs with crayons.
- Melt crayon shavings between two layers of wax paper then use the egg template to cut them into egg shapes for beautiful window decorations.
- Play a matching game. Cut the eggs in half in various shapes. Give each child half an egg and ask them to find their match.
Have a fun Easter with these fun Easter Egg crafts
- You’ve been Egged
- Shaving Cream Eggs
- Glitter Eggs
- Turn eggs into bunnies and chicks with free printables you will for sure be set for an adorable Easter!
- Silk Tie Dyed Eggs
- Chalkboard Eggs
- and don’t miss the Ultimate guide for dying eggs with food coloring
I hope you love all these Easter craft ideas! Let me know how you use the eggs! Happy Easter!