Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Free printable Easter egg templates to use for crafts and Easter activities. You can color them, paint them, sew them, hang them, and much much more. The possibilities are endless.
These Easter egg printables are fun to color and can even make great Easter egg coloring pages. Decorate them with paint, markers, or crayons. I have created the egg template in three different sizes. Choose from decorated eggs or plain eggs if you like to add your own details and designs.
Free Easter Egg Template Printables
I wanted to show you what the eggs look like. Be sure to print from the pdf so you get full-sized eggs. Click on the link above the eggs. All three sizes are included in the download. You can choose which one(s) you want to print with the printer setting on your printer.
Printable Egg Templates
This simple Easter egg outline is full of possibilities. You add all the flair to this plain egg shape! What about marbelizing them? That would for sure make some pretty eggs and easter drawings.
What egg crafts can I make with these printables?
These eggs will make festive decorations or use them for various Easter craft projects and fun activities. Here are a few more decorating ideas for these Easter egg patterns.
- Download the PDF files and print them on heavy cardstock and turn them into Easter lacing cards. Punch holes in the egg and use yarn on a dull yarn needle to create designs. The smaller eggs are best for this because of how far the punch will reach into the egg.
- Print the eggs on clear transparency sheets and color with markers to create Easter suncatchers. Click here —> to learn how to make an Easter Egg Suncatcher with these templates.
- Decorate them with glitter glue or by gluing various materials like paper, fabric, stickers, sequins, paint pens, and or washi tape. You could even hot glue buttons for fun polka dots.
- Punch a hole at the top of several eggs and hang them as a garland.
- Use the large egg as a pattern to cut out two pieces of fabric and sew them together to make an egg pillow.
- Clip them to a branch to make an egg tree.
- Make an Easter card for someone special.
- The blank egg templates make fabulous free printable Easter egg coloring pages. Just print and color with crayons, colored pencils or markers. The different designs will be engaging and young children will appreciate the simple designs.
- Melt crayon shavings between two layers of wax paper then use the egg template to cut them into egg shapes for beautiful window Easter decorations.
- Play a matching game. Cut the eggs in half in various shapes. Give each child half an egg and ask them to find their match.
- Print on heavy cardstock and cut the egg shape out of the paper to create a stencil. The egg stencil can then be sponge-painted for a cool effect.
Have a fun Easter with these fun Easter Egg crafts
- You’ve Been Egged –super fun free Easter printables for an Easter Egg Hunt.
- Shaving Cream Eggs– have you tried dyeing your eggs this way?
- Glitter Eggs
- Turn eggs into bunnies and chicks with free printables you will for sure be set for an adorable Easter!
- Silk Tie Dyed Eggs
- Chalkboard Eggs
- Don’t miss my Ultimate guide for dying eggs with food coloring -boiled eggs will have never been so pretty!
- Easter Egg Printable Coloring Pages – so many printable easter eggs to color. So easy to download and print for a quick and easy activity
I hope you love all these Easter craft ideas! Let me know how you use the eggs! Happy Easter!