We have much to be thankful for these days with so many people sacrificing their safety to keep us safe. Let’s come together as crafters and send a little Joy to those who need it most during these uncertain times!
We made DIY Cards with Cricut Joy to show our appreciation for essential workers and also encourage those that might be feeling isolated.
Nothing can provide encouragement better than some old fashioned mail with a heartfelt note. What a special surprise to receive a bit of happy mail to connect, encourage and thank those around us! Making a little happiness couldn’t be any easier with the Cricut Joy. You can create stunning intricate cards in minutes. Look at what we made!
With just a few supplies you will be able to make something wonderful! Don’t miss, the encouragement gifts that I made using the Cricut Joy. Another fun way to spread a little joy
DIY Card Supplies
Slip a card into the special card mat and fold over the front of the card and you can create a custom card at a moment’s notice.
- Pair the Cricut joy to your cell phone and you can cut right from your phone. It makes it super easy to make something anywhere anytime. Download the Cricut Design Space App on your phone and open it.
- Select a design and then you will be walked through the process start to finish. There are so many beautiful cards to choose from.
The software helps you select your materials, Next, it will prompt you to load the mat and then tell you when you are ready to hit go.
The tiny machine takes care of the rest!
In a few minutes, the cutting is finished and you will be told to unload the mat.
Remove all the cut pieces.
Slip the insert into the card into the corner slots. No glue needed!
There is such a variety of card kits and card designs that you will always be ready to make someone feel special at a moment’s notice!
There are so many people that deserve a thank you!
- First Responders
- Grocery Store Workers
- Janitors working overtime to keep our world safe and clean
- All Essential Workers who don’t have the luxury of staying home and safe and put themselves out there every day for our safety and wellbeing.
Don’t forget those that could use encouragement.
- Nursing Home Residents
- Hospital Patients
- Those that are grieving the loss of friends and family
- Those that suffer from anxiety and depression
- Kids that struggle to process what is going on
I am so happy to partner with Cricut to send a little joy to someone in need! I hope you will join me!