Hey there, crafty friends! Are you looking for a wonderful gift to boost your reading time and celebrate your faith? Well, you’ve come to the right place! This post is all about making a special Christian Bookmark.
We’ve got something for everyone – from Bible study buffs to Sunday school teachers and even Christian schools. It’s a great way to make a great gift – a faith bookmark!
You can even add some bible verses or religious scriptures to keep you grounded in the Word of God.
This article contains affiliate links.
Christian Bookmarks Craft Supplies
Before you start making your bookmark, you need these supplies:
- Your free Christian Bookmarks PDF download
- Color printer with color ink
- White card stock (or paper)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Coloring supplies (crayons, pencils, felt pens)
- Satin ribbon (optional)
How to Make a Christian Bookmark
Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions to make your own christian bookmark:
- Download the free Printable Christian Bookmark File
- Print on white card stock (or paper)
- Color in your bookmarks (if they aren’t already)
- Carefully cut around the bookmark
- Your religious bookmarks are ready!
You can see the bookmark set here:
New Testament Bookmark
Faithful Finds Bookmark
Carrying Cross Bookmark
Four Crosses Bookmark
More Fun Arts and Crafts Activities
If you’re in search of more arts and crafts ideas, you’ll be happy to know we have more available here: