We have some fun Halloween ideas, so get your hands on these free printable Halloween bookmarks!
Welcome to spooky season with our Halloween Bookmarks! In this post, you’ll learn about a fun activity, making cute Halloween bookmarks! It’s a great way to enjoy your free time.
Our adorable bookmarks come in two different designs. The first collection is in full color, while the second offers simple bookmarks that can be colored, perfect for younger kids to practice their fine motor skills. Are you ready to make your own bookmark?!
This article contains affiliate links.
Halloween Bookmarks Craft Supplies
Before you start this Halloween activity, you’ll need these supplies:
- Your free Halloween Bookmarks PDF File download link
- Color printer with color ink
- White card stock (or regular printer paper)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Coloring supplies (crayons, pencils, felt pens)
How to Make a Halloween Bookmark
Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions to make your own spooktacular Halloween bookmarks:
- First step, get the free download: Halloween Printable Bookmarks
- Print on white card stock (or paper)
- Color in your bookmarks (if they aren’t already)
- Carefully cut around the bookmark
- Your adorable bookmark is ready!
You can see the spooky Halloween bookmark designs here:
Halloween Bookmark Color Print
Halloween Bookmark Coloring Page
More Fun Arts and Crafts Activities
If you’re in search of more fun crafts, you’ll be happy to know we have more available here: