Hey, friends! Today we’ve got a fun project if you’re a book lover – making your own watercolor bookmarks!
These are the perfect gift for anyone who loves to read, and guess what? You can even add your own personal touch.
These aren’t just any bookmarks – they’re splashed with vibrant colors and different designs.
The good news? These bookmarks are a great hand-made gift and are so much fun to use! They’re also a great way to encourage reading.
This article contains affiliate links.
Watercolor Bookmarks Craft Supplies
Get ready, artists! Before you dive into making your own beautiful watercolor bookmark, you’ll need these art supplies:
- Your free Watercolor Bookmarks PDF download
- Color printer with color ink
- White card stock (or watercolor paper)
- Pair of scissors, or paper trimmer
- (Optional) Hole punch
How to Make a Watercolor Bookmark
Just follow this easy step-by-step tutorial, and you’ll have your own colorful bookmark in no time!
- Download the free Printable Watercolor Bookmark File
- Print on white card stock (or paper)
- Carefully cut around the bookmark
- Your watercolor bookmark is ready!
- (Optional) As a final touch, punch a hole in the top and add a tassel
Your new favorite bookmark could be right here:
Blue & Purple Bookmark
Leaf Patterns Bookmark
More Fun Arts and Crafts Activities
Looking for more great gifts? You’ll be happy to know we’ve got loads more DIY bookmarks right here:
- These Dragon Bookmarks are a hit with fantasy fans!
- Try printing these Lemon Slice Bookmarks for a zesty reading experience.like dragons, butterflies, and more
- Check out these Cat Bookmarks, purr-fect for all feline friends.
- Brighten your day with these Butterfly Bookmarks.
- Don’t miss these Bookmarks for Kids, fun for young readers!