Add a splash of color to your favorite book this summer. Make my Lemon Slice Bookmark; it’s easy-peasy- lemon-squeezy!
This article contains affiliate links.
If your zest for reading has you craving some citrus this summer, my lemon bookmark is the project for you.
Gather these supplies
You will only need the basics for this cutie!
- printer and colored ink
- white paper (I use card stock)
- scissors or paper trimmer
Download, Print and Trim Lemon Slice Bookmark
- Download my free pdf.
Before you go
Has life handed you some lemons? Make a batch of Lemon Slice Bookmarks and brighten your day. Leave a comment below and let me know how you will use yours.
Here are some of my favorite ways to add flavor and fun to life! Check them out!
- Here’s a delicious recipe for Watermelon Lemonade to try.
- How about a luscious Lemon Bundt Cake for your next gathering?
- Here are instructions on making a Lemonade Stand and here’s a printable sign for your stand.
- Lemon cookies with white chocolate chips is just one of the recipes found in the Luscious Lemon post.
- And drumroll please, Lemon Bars for the win.