It is summer and time for ice cold lemonade. Kids love selling lemonade! Here are lemonade stand plans you can build in an afternoon.
If you don’t have time to build your own lemonade stand but still want the fun here are some free lemonade stand printables.
Lemonade Stand Supplies
This wooden DIY lemonade stand is built from a 4′ X 8′ sheet of 1/2″ plywood and some Masonite for signs.
- 4′ X 8′ X 1/2″ sheet of plywood
- 4′ X 4′ X 1/8″ sheet of Masonite
- 4 – 4″ Strap Hinges (hooks sides to front)
- 2 – 3″ Door hinges (hooks top to front)
- 36 – 8 X1/2 flat head Phillips wood screws
- 2- 8 X 5/8 Philips metal screws (hooks plastic PVC coupler to sign)
- 2 Nails approximately 2″ long
- Drill bit #8 or 11/64″
- 2 – 1″ PVC Slip Couplers
- 2 – 3 inch L Brackets
- 4 – 8 X 3/8 Flat Phillips Metal Screws
How to Build a Lemonade Stand
Cut from plywood:
- Top 48″ x 18 1/2″
- Front 36″ x 48″
Cut from Masonite:
- Sign 22″ x 32″
- Top sign 18″ x 48″
The best part is when you are finished selling lemonade the stand folds flat for easy storage!
These girls are on there way to making their first million!
Grab some extra PVC pipe to make a marshmallow shooter. This will keep them busy in between customers.
As always my DIY supplies are from my goto store Lowes.