Hey there, book lovers! Welcome to our paw-some post with our Dog Bookmarks!
We’ve got something really special for you today that combines powerful tools for saving your place in a book with the cuteness overload of our four-legged friends.
What’s on each handmade bookmark, you ask? Well, they come in two collections. One has colorful, ready-to-use designs that are as cheerful as a wagging tail.
The other is a set of line drawings, so you can bring them to life with your own colors. Either way, they’re the perfect gift for any dog lover and make for great lightweight bookmarks!
This article contains affiliate links.
Related: Learn how to draw a dog step by step.
Dog Bookmark Craft Supplies
Before you get started on crafting your handmade product, here’s what you’ll need:
- Your free Dog Bookmarks PDF download
- Color printer with color ink
- White card stock (or paper)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Coloring supplies (crayons, pencils, felt pens)
- (Optional) Colorful tassel
How to Make a Dog Bookmark
Just follow these simple, step-by-step instructions to create your very own book bookmarks:
- Download the free Printable Dog Bookmark File
- Print on white card stock (or paper)
- Color in your bookmarks (if they aren’t already)
- Carefully cut around the bookmark
- Your dog bookmark is ready!
Check out all our new products in beautiful bookmarks right here:
Dog Color Print Bookmark
Dog Coloring Page Bookmark
Related: Love coloring? Try these free dog coloring pages.
More Fun Arts and Crafts Activities
If you’re hunting for more crafts and activities, you’ll be thrilled to know we’ve got a whole bunch more right over here: