This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is simply divine. With a few ingredients you can make this smooth and creamy chocolate chip dip. You might even have all of the ingredients in the pantry!
Related links: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is one of my fall favorites, FYI!
My friend Di did it again. She is always making yummy dips, and I guarantee this one will be a hit with your family and friends. You don’t want to miss her Monster Cookie Dough Dip recipe. It is honestly the best peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough dip that I have ever tried. These 2 dips of hers are some of my favorite sweet dips!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
If you need to take a dip somewhere or are having people over, this chocolate chip cheeseball is always a hit. For sure it will be the first thing to go at a party. For a large gathering, you may want to double (or quadruple!) This recipe can be made ahead and refrigerated right in the serving bowl for easy party prep!
Chocolate Chip Dip
Dips are a staple at parties, perfect for the “grazers” who stand the whole time. You know the type: These guests may not want to sit with a plate but put out some dip and crackers or chips and they will be all over it!
At our house, we often get requests for this “graham cracker dip”. We like to serve this chocolate chip dip with graham sticks, animal crackers or Teddy Grahams. If you like salty and sweet combinations, you might even try pretzels. In the unlikely event that you have leftovers, this dip is delicious served with graham crackers—just spread a spoonful on like frosting.
How to Make a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
When you refrigerate the dip, it becomes stiffer. After it becomes stiff, the dip can be shaped into a ball. Roll it in chopped pecans or more mini chips and you have a chocolate chip cheesecake cheese ball. I just leave it in the bowl, where it will quickly soften and be all ready to serve.
To serve, surround dip with an assortment of animal cookies, graham cracker sticks or chocolate graham crackers. How about some strawberries or apple slices on the side for a fresh fruit accent? It’s hard to go wrong—in fact, I think my kids would eat it with a spoon if I let them!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese softened
- 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup, softened
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, powder sugar, vanilla and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with chocolate animal crackers or graham cracker sticks.
Cheesecake Dip Instructions
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and brown sugar.
3. Then stir in chocolate chips (mini chocolate chips are best).
Easy Cream Cheese Desserts
Whether it’s a holiday party or a lazy Saturday night in, you really can’t go wrong with cheesecake. If you love cheesecake as we do, please try some of our other favorite cheesecake recipes. We’ve got everything from simple classics to new twists!
- Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake – Heavenly dessert made in a pressure cooker!
- No Bake Cheesecake Recipes – No-fuss crowd pleasers
- Individual No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes – Elegant single-serve cheesecakes
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes – Perfect for receptions and spring luncheons
- Chocolate Cheesecake – With Oreo mint crust
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – This recipe is easy as pie!